Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Philosophy?

Tokens

I think it'd be a lot different. We'd be more grateful for the things we have. I think it would also stop war because we wouldn't have the right tools to fight. && I believe technology such as computers && phones is what seperates us from eachother. If there was none of that then we'd all be a lot closer to eachother. Maybe we should all turn Amish.
    Mya Celeste B.

| 100 | 200 | 300 | 400 | 500 | 600 | 700 | 800 | 900 | 1000 |

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lAdmire View Post
    I think it'd be a lot different. We'd be more grateful for the things we have. I think it would also stop war because we wouldn't have the right tools to fight. && I believe technology such as computers && phones is what seperates us from eachother. If there was none of that then we'd all be a lot closer to eachother. Maybe we should all turn Amish.
    yea, as we never had wars before we invented guns, i mean its not like would would just use swords, of big sticks even...

Tokens

Latest Awards:

War would still exist. Animals wage random fights with each other, and they have no need for weapons. Primative Human Beings most likely would go into hand combat or use a random stick like Mentor stated.

Also, this pioint about finding a value in things we own, we wouldn't have anything other than leaves, sticks, water and mud.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12