HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Tokens

I have loads, like having to check the door is locked at night everytime i walk past it

StainCast Guest

yeah! I know. Sometimes i'll get in the shower and i'll realise i've just been standing there in the shower for like 10 minutes doing nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ostinato View Post
    Lol I take like 3 showers a day. You can't beat the feeling of it lol. I just love standing there all nice and cosy and warm in my wee bathroom!

Tokens

I have loads, like having to check the door is locked at night everytime i walk past it
    I'm the same.. If we're going out for the night, ill have to check the door 2 or 3 times before i can go. I check it once, then 2 mins later, ill check it again. its the same with my phone when i take it to school or work, ill have to check if its on silent like 4 times rofl.

because he said my cleaning habbits were getting "Out of Control" and he was worried that I was developing OCD. hehe
    Im exactly like that aswell lmao. everything has to be clean for me, except for my room, with my room honestly, i dont care, but if im in the deli, in the lounge room, kitchen, etc, everything must be clean. honesty i dont really think i have an ocd, its just a habit..

Tokens

I have to check all the taps are off all the time because I think that there will be a flood when I leave the house.
    I can be really "everything must be in its place" sometimes. I remember I was on holiday in spain and my parents were at the supermarket checkout and I was at the washing up liquid isle turning all the bottles to face the same way because they were getting on my nerves.
    In public places I need things to be in place but in my bedroom I am so messy, it's wierd.

I sometimes think that if I dont do things a certain way, something bad will happen *shrugs*
    Maybe I need to go see a doctor. Lmao. It doesn't take over my life though so no worries really.
    Last edited by Elequance; 01-01-2007 at 02:22 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I think most ppl actually have OCD. It's only when it gets really bad that you are told you have OCD but it is basically to do with habits and rituals or superstitions. Most footballers have these rituals (for example putting the right boot on before the left). David Beckham is famous for having OCD now and I think Gazza has it too. I find it gets worse when you are feeling irritated or are thinking too much about stuff. I know when it is getting bad for me when my knuckles start to bleed coz they have got too dry from washing.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

OCD isn't anything to laugh about, to be honest. Good luck on getting rid, though.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by StainCast View Post
    I'm not going to blame my Mum.. but she's a complete cleaning freak lol. It started off in year 7, when i started showering every day. Then in year 9 i started to shower twice every day. Then i started washing my hands all the time. Then i got really ill because i was washing all the time and i had destroyed my immune system.

Then i started to tidy the house, and my room. Polishing to the extent that i wore the varnish off my mums table. I started polising and hoovering.

I really, honestly, dont see a problem with it. You can't be too clean.
    You can get too clean, if you deprive yourself of day-to-day germs your bodies defences begin to let down, like yours did. If your mum did it constantly when you were a baby it develops your allergies and illnesses, weakens your confidence and normal life, or what could of been...
    ​KISS MY ARSE MATT GARNER.
    better?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I want one Well I have a kinda sexual one but anyway.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Luckyrare View Post
    I want one Well I have a kinda sexual one but anyway.
    Does that include radiators? ;P pmsl.

Elaborate please... I'm intrigued
    Ostinato...
    Slightly Obsessed with Mrs. Aguilera

Tokens
    Habbo
    Re-Call

Latest Awards:

Joo, you have a talent most people don't want to take up
    You clean!
    For me, i clean on the odd chance but my other friends leave it to their mums and dads.
    I just can't bare to leave a mess for my mum, i feel so guilty!

Most importantly its better to live in a clean enviroment than a messy 1, unless you want Kim & Aggie strutting their stuff in your home

lol
    My anaconda don't...
    My anaconda don't...
    My anaconda don't want none unless you got buns hun

l
    Re-CallPM MeHomepage l

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.