HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Habbo Name: Gottomi

Description:

Kickable Ball

Having a Kickable Ball in Habbo would allow for many new game rooms to be created, meaning a bigger diversity of activities you can do to beat the boredom. A kickable ball would look only slightly bigger then a pet’s ball, and it would come in a variety of colors just as the pets ball dose. It would be approximately 12 creds because of the demand there would be to get one. How it would work is -
    - Make sure you are somewhere behind the ball opposite of the direction you want the ball to move.
    - When you are somewhere behind the ball, click on the same square as the ball, and *** you move on top of the ball it would move forward in the direction opposite from the site of impact between you and the ball.
    - The farther back you are from the ball when you click to go to it will make a difference in the distance the ball will travel. If you are only 1 square back from the ball, the ball will move forward 1 square. If you are 4 squares back from the ball, the ball will move 6 squares.

Distance the ball travels = Number of squares behind the ball you were when you click on the ball in addition to 1 half of the amount of squares behind the ball you were when you clicked to "kick" the ball. If half turns out to be a percentage of a square, it will always round down.

- If someone is in the path of the ball after you kick it the ball stop moving.

- If a ball is kicked into a wall, furniture, or a pet the ball will recoil back at the kicker. The amount of squares it moves to recoil back at the kicker will be half of the amount of squares the ball would have traveled if it had not hit the ball.

- If a ball is kicked into a corner the ball would move in the only possible direction from where you kicked it. Ex: If the ball is stuck in the bottom right corner of the room, kicking it from the top would move it left. It would move half as much as the ball would have move if there had not been an obstacle in its path.

- A pet would not affect the ball by walking into it.

- A total of 2 balls would be allowed in a single room.

- If too balls hit each other while moving, the one that was moving the fasted would completely stop, and the ball moving the slowest would move in the opposite direction it was moving before the impact. If the balls were moving at the same speed, then they would both completely stop.

The ball would appear in the "Sports" section of the catalog in a variety of colors and varieties. The basic colors/varieties would be solid colors (white, black, red, blue, green) and a Soccer ball design.

If the ball was successful, they should eventually add accessories to go with the ball, like a goal you can kick the ball into.

Hopefully you like my idea, and I really wish Habbo would consider creating it!
    Ignore what I just said.

Tokens

Im sorry to double post but for some reason the option to edit my last post isnt showing up... a glitch or something?

I wanted to say that If I was to win what I would alt on the ball were putting them in rooms, showing them being used, showing habbos kicking, creating new habbo game rooms with the ball being used and so on.

I don't know why its not allowing me to edit my post, but I know it must be recent because Ive edited many of my own post before.
    Ignore what I just said.

Tokens

Habbo Name: Fewlit

description : a fridge that when u press a button a toilet comes out on one side and a seat on the other side :eusa_wall

Tokens

habbo name : comity
    idea:mini golf course with a windmill
    causin more game rooms

Default alterations habbo name; stonecold999

this is my alteration

a snowbuggy with a slope.
    it would cost 2 cred a go and riders would get to steer there snow buggy past dangerous obsticles and dangerous terrain.
    The snow buggy would be red, black and silver and have a un electrical flat scoop at the end so if snow got in the way it could easily withstand it. it would have flat side and 75x40 inside space for the driver to sit in. the end would be round for that last sense of style.
    at the start it would start like any driving game would the driver would jump into his car then the countdown will begin for the snowbuggy race to begin 3,2,1 go. And then the driver would set of down the hill.
    there are going to many obstacles and bonus points for collecting objects.
    obstacles;
    snow bumps (hard to control after if you hit one)
    ducks (crash)
    trees (crash)
    posts (crash)
    jumps (better land on a good position or crash)
    snowballs (cannot see on your screen for 2 seconds
    iceberg (crash)
    snowbuggy (crash)

points;
    snowcone (100 points)
    ski's (go faster)
    ski poles (go slower)
    man trapped in snow (200 ponits)
    winter wear (500 points)
    snowflake (1000 points) + time bonus at the end of the round.

once at the end the driver will be given his points after that he leaves the snowbuggy and gets out of the slope he can have another go if he wants and if they crash they lose with no points ad no refunds.
    at sometimes there will be competitions to do with scoring the most points prize will probaly be a ski's.
    And the winner of the points roundup of each month will get a ski trophy.

Tokens

Habbo Name: ColdShoT

Description: Vending Machines !

As well as being popular with habbos, it would reduce scripting! I would like to see some drink and snack machines...
    Gone out, back later.

Tokens

habbo name: .,:danny:,.
    Alteration:
    My Alteration would be a fish tank which costs 15 creds and you can buy up to 5 fish seperate and the fish swam around and got hungrey etc by double clicking on them like you do with dogs/cats

Ashataka Guest

Default Competition

Name: Ashataka
    Description: I'd like to see you alterate a room that has a pool with a diving board and a waterslide along with a consession stand and it should have stairs that lead underground and there should be a visible widow in the pool where people who go down the stairs can look through and see whats going on underwater.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Name: P@ND@
    A "Super-Computer" named: "All-a-Habbo-needs!"
    It would take up 2 sqaures to put it into you're room.Afterwards you'd be able to buy several Platforms that can be attached to the wall.When using the Super-Computer you could click: Bathroom, Living Room, Party, Rares,...
    And then a selection, for example:
    batrhoom > Bathtub, Washing Table, Loo seat.
    And when choosen you click your selection and what you've bought and is attached to the wall will Pop up
    Would be cool, Make small room whit only a Super Computer and Hatches
    Then buy what you want and you could use less space then other times.

Habbo name: ALL4TECHNICS

Idea: Zoo

I think it would be cool to have a zoo. Its not everyday we get to see all these cool exotic animals
    You could walk all through the zoo, and feed the animals. Click on there cage and get all the information about them.Have a picinic with your friends there, and get souviners at the gift shop,take pics with your favorite animal. Pay 2 creds to ride a train around the zoo, and get a mini tour. So many things you can do at a Zoo.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast