HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens

Thats a point.
    I admit i dont like wenger but you have to admire the way he manages a club like arsenal and the way henry plays for them.
    but.. every team does it at one point .
    !matt'#

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Just Henry's arrogance annoys me.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Why even bother making a thread on this?

"wenger always complaining everytime they lost"
    Why bring this up now? We haven't lost since December, and are you saying that no other manager will complain when their team loses?

As for your other points this post on an Arsenal forum sums them up..

The Henry-Kirkland incident has clearly been misunderstood and (deliberately?) misinterpreted by the media and other fans.

On the Spud forum they're quoting David Platt saying Henry should issue a public apology for unsporting behaviour but it's obvious that Platty thought Titi was rubbing Kirkland's nose in the fact that he'd just conceded a goal, rather than taking him to task for his game-long time-wasting.

As for Jens, he was taking the **** out of Kirkland to make a point. Once again, the media and other fans get the wrong end of the stick and accuse him of being a hypocritical time-waster. All rather silly.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12