HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Pmsl check the forum ryans swearing and everything

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pyroka

Latest Awards:

I know I know Mr Chu but as the name says "Flumpled" does sound a bit like Flumples, no? Good luck with your site anyway dude I'm sure it will stay official for a while. =] Plus at the above post, somehow I dont think that is Ryan for one reason: Would he seriously endeavour his official fansite status just for a little bit of cursing? Fansites have been through this alot, I'm sure it's not him as any good fansite owner would've kept his cool through a "crisis" as such.
    Last edited by Pyroka; 26-03-2007 at 08:25 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Pyroka View Post
    *chuckles* I cant believe this didn't happen sooner really, Clubhabbo were a huge site with tons of users registered up to it.. I would accuse Flumples of the hacking but somehow I dont think he would stump so low since he's quality.

Poor Clubhabbo.. Nevermind.
    Noes, Sam just hopped on after Stephems was kicked off (because while he was on, she couldn't be). But anyway, all Habbo fansites that use content management systems such as Cutenews and Shoutcast radios face exactly the same problems - especially the more popular ones.

What matters is that the problem was subdued, and the culprits identified.
    Last edited by Barmi; 26-03-2007 at 08:27 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It wasn't Flumples for all I can say..

And I can't really tell you because I'll get warned / cautioned / infracted / banned / whichever for accusing them of hacking so yeah.

EDIT: And oh dear ClubHabbo - despite I don't go on it that often.
    Last edited by Judge Judy; 26-03-2007 at 08:26 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pyroka

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Barmi View Post
    Noes, Sam just hopped on after Stephems was kicked off (because while he was on, she couldn't be). But anyway, all Habbo fansites that use content management systems such as Cutenews and Shoutcast radios face exactly the same problems - especially the more popular ones.

What matters is that the problem was subdued, and the culprits identified.
    Yeah it's a damn shame that no-one has coded a secure news system for the Habbo fansites yet, especially since there is a majority of good coders in the Habbo community e.g. Habbar tuner coders. Good to see that you managed the problem anyway, and I wont ask who the culprit is but.. I'm guessing limeboy. had something to do with it?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Pmsl there all panicing over jeffree star

Aww jeffree star's great, dnt diss m8!

Tokens

How can you be sure it was Limeboy. ?

I know Limeboy from another forum and hes seems fine?

Oh and P.S. HI Barmi ♥ LY
    "..."

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Pyroka View Post
    Yeah it's a damn shame that no-one has coded a secure news system for the Habbo fansites yet, especially since there is a majority of good coders in the Habbo community e.g. Habbar tuner coders. Good to see that you managed the problem anyway, and I wont ask who the culprit is but.. I'm guessing limeboy. had something to do with it?
    Yeah, there were a few involved.. but Mr Chu sorted it. And it's back up now, lol!

And I'm totally with you on that one Ry - I would have thought some snazzy coders would have been able to secure radio access for starters (which shares the same password, unlike news systems, for example).

@Lep:
    Hiyaarrrr! I'm not going to name names Lep (because it's not really my place to do that), but people are not always who they appear to be on the 'net.. and it's even easier for vast changes in mood and opinion to occur. (Everything seems to speed up with the Internet, compared to real life.) It's a big problem especially as far as sites run by youths are concerned, because some people are not responsible enough to be in a position of trust. But hey, live and learn I guess.
    Last edited by Barmi; 26-03-2007 at 08:37 PM.

Tokens

*Comments removed*

Edited by J1MI (Super Moderator) - Please don't be rude to other forum members.
    Last edited by Catzsy; 27-03-2007 at 01:46 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'm sure they'll live :rolleyes: Loads of sites get tagetted, they just need to beef up security!

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast