Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

33 dead, including the gunman, there will probably be more.

Which is why Im 100% for gun control. So that ridiculous stuff like this doesn't happen. It is way way way too easy to get a gun in this country.

This is the biggest shooting rampage in U.S. history by the way.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by RedStratocas View Post
    33 dead, including the gunman, there will probably be more.

Which is why Im 100% for gun control. So that ridiculous stuff like this doesn't happen. It is way way way too easy to get a gun in this country.

This is the biggest shooting rampage in U.S. history by the way.
    If anyone is going to do anything like that I dont think they will have a problem finding a gun if they take away the right to bare arms.

There are enough guns in circulation now that anyone who really wants would be able to get one.

Tokens

I know about 6 people that go there. Thank god they werent hurt
    696 rep thanks to Juch

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by BL!NKEY View Post
    If anyone is going to do anything like that I dont think they will have a problem finding a gun if they take away the right to bare arms.

There are enough guns in circulation now that anyone who really wants would be able to get one.

I know, which is a huge problem. We've let this stuff get out of hand. We have more guns than people in the United States. I dont know why people make fun of Idaho for having more cows than people.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by RedStratocas View Post
    I know, which is a huge problem. We've let this stuff get out of hand. We have more guns than people in the United States. I dont know why people make fun of Idaho for having more cows than people.
    The statistics is 6 guns per person, 356million people in America.. Gives you a figure aye.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kardan View Post
    33 confirmed dead.
    32 confirmed.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Aight. View Post
    The statistics is 6 guns per person, 356million people in America.. Gives you a figure aye.
    Americans are too full of their own patriotic pride, no offense to Americans, but US government needs to get of their high horse and abolish the "Right to bear arms" amendment.

Here in Australia, our gun laws were introduced after a massacre in Port Arthur, and now we are a much safer community.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Thats awful. Even if the gunman is fdead that doesn't make up for the 30 odd people who have been killed. He took the cowards way out.
    Next match: Ipswich (H) Sunday 4th November, 12.45pm.
    ta very much; esurient
    myspace

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Publicised View Post
    32 confirmed.
    33 confirmed including gunman.

Quote Originally Posted by Keegs View Post
    Americans are too full of their own patriotic pride, no offense to Americans, but US government needs to get of their high horse and abolish the "Right to bear arms" amendment.

Here in Australia, our gun laws were introduced after a massacre in Port Arthur, and now we are a much safer community.
    I agree. Ive never even really seen a gun in real life, it's mostly down south where they get all this Second Amendment stuff (but those people believe flag burning should be banned, even though that's part of the First Amendment, a little bit of hypocrisy). My problem is how easy it is for the wrong people to get guns. People that will sell them off. In my opinion, you should have to go through a hell of a lot to get a gun.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Hate to double post, but the shooter was an South Korean alien student in residence. This is defiantly going to get into some controversy

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast