HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Big Brother!!!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

lol, it starts on my b'day

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Woop Woop Bb Kicks Hairy Butt! :p Lmao

Last years Bb was the best, because there were:
    -fights/punch-ups lmao
    -B--ching S)
    -funny people
    -drunken people etc etc
    last years was deffo the best
    Yo.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Eh...won't be as good as last years, nothing will beat that 3 the only one I ever really watched obsessively

i heart nik

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yeh last years was the best! :max_evil: <<< LOL
    Yo.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by x-Chloe-x
    Yeh last years was the best! :max_evil: <<< LOL
    Last years there has never been a good big brother im sorry if this offends anybody but i think if any-one is that sad that they have to pry and watch other peoples life then they should take a look at themselves. There have been about 8 series to many all of which are rubbish the idea that can be considered quality television astounds me as there are such a range of other good television programs that it just shocks me the idea that putting a series of cameras in a house and watching people seems an invasion of privacy yet this wins award - yet major sport coverage - high class comedy - and great documenteries lose out!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

. . . -Awkward silence

So your saying that most of Britain are sad low-lifes then? Cause over a million people watch the programme so it can't be that bad, plus dont get many complaints about it
    Yo.

Tokens

yeh pretty much and average audience is £8 million

Tokens

Latest Awards:

yeh ok then....right... o.O Bb is cool each to there own there may be programmes that you watch which we may not enjoy so you know, instead of dissing people with what they like think twice =]
    Yo.

Tokens

Omg i love BB and im so happy its back but I thin k it will be like another BB4; craap lol
    BB5 was the best and I dont think you can get better really and davina seems fake now, she used to actually enjoy it but now I think shes just pretending to be excited and doesn't actually like doing it
    :wav: RICHIE :wav:

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by x-Chloe-x
    yeh ok then....right... o.O Bb is cool each to there own there may be programmes that you watch which we may not enjoy so you know, instead of dissing people with what they like think twice =]
    I did say sorry if this offends any-one and i still stand by what i said i believe the whole idea of big borhter and its audience are very sad - you probabaly dont like some of the stuff i watch but i think you wont find anything i watch to be such a boring and nosy program and an invasion of people's privacy because sad people at home have nothing else to do in there lives except watch other people's - enjoy your life passing you by whilst watching someone elses :p

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast