HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Bomb-Head

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by invincible View Post
    I was listening the other day and havent heard any rock music whatsoever...
    Same, and the KBPS of the radio is fine.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by ,Jess, View Post
    That is true and songs from artists like MCR are requested a lot. However it doesn't mean that this is all the DJs play. If we completely ignore requests though it ends up in us losing listeners for obvious reasons so if there were a few requests for 1 particular song then it's likely it's going to get played.

I knew someone was going to say that. It reallly annoys me when people make a comment like that. It is a habbo based radio station so you're likely to get someone saying "get down to hallway 1" but I think saying "having an 11 year old screaming down your ear" is harsh. It's blatently just being critical towards the DJs about something that a lot of people would argue is not true.
    Its true...

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Bambi View Post
    Its true...
    It's actually not...

Maybe you should tune in some time and see

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by ,Jess, View Post
    It's actually not...

Maybe you should tune in some time and see

Exactly, Dont just tune in for 2 seconds and think that. Tune in for a whole hour maybe for even 10 minutes You'll see the difference. And if there is a certain DJ you aren't to fond of, tune into other DJs.
    DJ's are like music. Variety Variety
    www.habboxlive.com

Tune in.

DJ Lepore.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Whilst I don't like listening to it often, when I do listen it is generally music that I don't mind. The one thing that I can -not- stand with the radio, is when the DJ is constantly talking, about absoutely nothing, and just wasting my time.

The songs are generally good, with quiet abit of variety - We all have our own tastes, catering for ALL tastes is hard. Request, play, sorted. If 1 person wants Linkin Park, and 53 people want M&M, obviously 53 people wins.
    +1

Tokens
    Habbo
    welldonemate

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Elkaa View Post
    Whilst I don't like listening to it often, when I do listen it is generally music that I don't mind. The one thing that I can -not- stand with the radio, is when the DJ is constantly talking, about absoutely nothing, and just wasting my time.

The songs are generally good, with quiet abit of variety - We all have our own tastes, catering for ALL tastes is hard. Request, play, sorted. If 1 person wants Linkin Park, and 53 people want M&M, obviously 53 people wins.
    Yea I know that, Once on thinkhabbo about 200 listeners listened to some girl being told of by her mum and she was crying, it was well funny.
    (H)
    +2

Tokens

Latest Awards:

its not exactly death metal is it =\
    its the pop rock stuff like FOB,MCR..

Tokens
    Habbo
    welldonemate

Latest Awards:

Yea but some of the music and the quality on habbox.com on my computer makes me feel sick, and the DJ's who haven't got their balls dropped talking about random crap..

Edited by Bomb-Head (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't insult other forum members / Habbox staff, thanks
    Last edited by Bomb-Head; 06-07-2007 at 02:09 AM.
    (H)

Tokens

No need to make fun of DJ's.
    Thats just plain rude.

Keep them to yourself tbh.

It's understandable that you think some of the DJ's haven't hit puberty. Thats fine

But there is no need to Make fun of others.

Being Mature means not making a fool of yourself
    www.habboxlive.com

Tune in.

DJ Lepore.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

And tell the truth on the stats? Unless there real and 96 people are tuned in on a Tuesday at 01:00 pm :|
    Thought i would visit..

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast