HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tokens

There isn't just one air steward, so that remark is clearly void. Thats the point, he could have done anything - he ONLY punched an air steward, generally because he wasn't going to comply with the request. Smoking may be prohibited, I'm sure sex in the loo's is too, but does it stop people? I think not.

It wasn't worse than it was, stop trying to make out like it's a huge deal because it definitely isn't.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by seattlegrace View Post
    There isn't just one air steward, so that remark is clearly void. Thats the point, he could have done anything - he ONLY punched an air steward, generally because he wasn't going to comply with the request. Smoking may be prohibited, I'm sure sex in the loo's is too, but does it stop people? I think not.

It wasn't worse than it was, stop trying to make out like it's a huge deal because it definitely isn't.
    It is a huge deal

A 757 is operated with a 8 crew configuration, 6 cabin crew and 2 flight deck crew. With 1 down that leaves 5 cabin crew members avaliable to help in an emergency situation - The bare minimum for a 757 is 6, in order to open emergency exits if passengers cannot do it for whatever reason.

He punched a cabin crew member, which is totally unacceptable, he refused to put his cigarette out which is also unacceptable - Both endangering the safety of everybody onboard that aircraft.
    Adam
    [email protected]

iPod touch 8gb.
    iPhone 3G 8GB.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

jesus, people take stuff so seriously.

adam you like, bum upto planes or summit. you defend them in any way possible

Edit by mattmeister (Forum Moderator) - Please do not insult other forum members.
    Last edited by cocaine; 28-09-2007 at 03:01 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Danny (: View Post
    jesus, people take stuff so seriously.

adam you like, bum upto planes or summit. you defend them in any way possible
    Just telling it how it is, srsly.
    Adam
    [email protected]

iPod touch 8gb.
    iPhone 3G 8GB.

You're not telling it how it is, you're telling it how you want it to be. Get over the fact that someone got punched, maybe the guy said it in a tone that the convicted guy didn't like, or misinterpreted the way he said it. I'm humored by what he did, he didn't really put it in danger and nothing major happened.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

He should've have got longer tbh. Will he be banned from flying?

And @seattlegrace.. wth?
    Conductor of the Runaway Train of Militant Homosexuality

Shh, Turnips.

WarezKid Guest

No he wont **** ;/

you need 6 members of the crew to help out ;/

If i was a crew member i just force him to get down on his knees ^^

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Someone should have slapped him back

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by seattlegrace View Post

Lol i don't know how many flights you have been on where there are rebels sparking up a cigarete.

-

A year is long enough, he will probably get bummed and punched a few times, so he will have learnt his lesson by the time he comes out.
    They will probably ban him from flying with that airline again.
    If i was on the plane i would leave him fight while i finish his cigarette then join in chanting..
    Gone - Goodbye

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast