Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ouiji boards

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Mmm I don't know what to think myself, my mate's dad apparently did one in college and hates talking about it now, so dunno.

Also this thread/question comes up a few times lol
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Anyone tried that online one? (probably thats aload of crap as mainly its saying that your gonna get a spirit jump into your computer and move the thing about

I think it was soemthing like museumoftalkingboards.com or something

WarezKid Guest

ouiji boards <<< Someone tell me what that is :S

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by lazer-man View Post
    Google it, and find out

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jaffa Cakes! View Post
    they are fake, or very dangerous if they are real. But in my op. its fake and just a thing to try and scare people.
    This girl in my old school did one. She was laughing and joking at school, she told everybody and a teacher. She said she got a bruise on her leg in a weird shape, of a 12. She also said at 12:00 and 24:00 she cant stop crying... because of something. Most people were like "yeah right" and we didn't think anything of it. Then it came to lunch time, and weird but true she started crying, she went ******* crazy! She was proper bawling her eyes out, crazy. In the end a priest had to see her or something.

So, yeah, it was weird seeing her like that. :S

We don't know anything about "ghosts" or whatever. Maybe they're real and can only contact us in certain things, like ouiji boards... don't say "lol u noob" because how do you know?
    Last edited by Hitman; 08-11-2007 at 09:06 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lazer-man View Post
    An ouija (often pronounced "wee-gee") is any flat surface printed with letters, numbers, and other symbols, to which a planchette or movable indicator points, supposedly in answer to questions from people at a séance. The fingers of the participants are placed on the planchette that then moves about the board to spell out messages. Ouija is a trademark for a talking board currently sold by Parker Brothers [1]. While the word is not considered a genericized trademark, it has become a trademark which is often used generically to refer to any talking board. In popular culture these boards are a spiritual gateway used to contact the dead; however, the only evidence for this is the various accounts of users, which have not been scientifically proven.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I dont know what to believe. Some people i know said they have done it and it has actually moved and they have been creeped out. And some people i know have just said their a load of crap and its your mind messing with you. I dont know, just if your unsure. Their is no need to do it.

WarezKid Guest

Thanks purple

Ew, freaky? never seen anything like that happen tbh

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i played it with my friends and kept moving the glass and spelt out stuff like "*name* im going to kill you"

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I have had a try and it was all fake

Maybe it works if its done by people who know what they are doing or believers in that sort of thing?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast