HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Invent View Post
    but it is rather ew
    Im lookin at ma screen wiv evil eyez.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Bibliophobia View Post
    Im lookin at ma screen wiv evil eyez.
    Sorry but i'm not a big fan of the layout aswell , If you didn't own it I would be hatin' on it .

On topic , That's nice of you but I cba to log onto Habbo .
    Last edited by --ss--; 05-02-2008 at 07:46 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by --ss-- View Post
    Sorry but i'm not a bif fan of the layout aswell , If you didn't own it I would be hatin' on it .

On topic , That's nice of you but I cba to log onto Habbo .
    whats wrong with it tbh

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I think the layout is very disturbing as well. I can list a few things that I think should be changed or looked at:

~ When hovering over the tabs (ie. News, guide etc.) there is a blank line between the new tabs and the tab you have to hover over to get them.
    ~ The "semi-stickies" aka the tabs are not that "eye-catching" they seem more "noobish" so-to-speak.
    ~ The background is sooooooooooooooooo PLAIN.
    ~ Abbreviating games is not really cool anymore.
    ~ Screenshots are not loaded properly and some images are too big.a
    ~ News is out of date.
    ~ The tabs redirect you to the portal (homepage) except the "Events" tab.
    ~ Making the site sound childish - "Linky Buttons"
    ~ The layout is just not fun to look at, it is too simple and not attractive.
    ~ Needs more tabs - Maybe "FORUM" to support the forum, Alterations, a member system or possibly a radio to keep the site alive?
    ~ The site also doesn't seem to get a lot of traffic but that is just my opinion.
    Luck is the only thing that nobody can ask for but everyone can get.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by :....:mike:....: View Post
    I think the layout is very disturbing as well. I can list a few things that I think should be changed or looked at:

~ When hovering over the tabs (ie. News, guide etc.) there is a blank line between the new tabs and the tab you have to hover over to get them.
    Not really a problem.
    ~ The "semi-stickies" aka the tabs are not that "eye-catching" they seem more "noobish" so-to-speak.
    Ok ill put pictures of myself naked on the tabs xxx
    ~ The background is sooooooooooooooooo PLAIN.
    Its black, like habbo.
    ~ Abbreviating games is not really cool anymore.
    Wow ur da authority on whats cool!!!!!
    ~ Screenshots are not loaded properly and some images are too big
    No they don't soz.
    ~ News is out of date.
    Tims fault pmsl
    ~ The tabs redirect you to the portal (homepage) except the "Events" tab.
    Its meant to *giggle
    ~ Making the site sound childish - "Linky Buttons"
    Habbo is aimed at children
    ~ The layout is just not fun to look at, it is too simple and not attractive.
    Shall i put pamela anderson on it?
    ~ Needs more tabs - Maybe "FORUM" to support the forum, Alterations, a member system or possibly a radio to keep the site alive?
    Deres a flippin' big advert fanx.
    ~ The site also doesn't seem to get a lot of traffic but that is just my opinion.
    We re-opened on the 1st.
    Yeh your opinion is rubbish

Tokens

Latest Awards:

~ The "semi-stickies" aka the tabs are not that "eye-catching" they seem more "noobish" so-to-speak. mmmmmm
    ~ The background is sooooooooooooooooo PLAIN. It's spose to be to give the illusion of a floating room
    ~ Abbreviating games is not really cool anymore. wth
    ~ Screenshots are not loaded properly and some images are too big.a
    ~ News is out of date. ?
    ~ The tabs redirect you to the portal (homepage) except the "Events" tab. No bebs, you click the drop down tabs not the actual sticky like things.
    ~ Making the site sound childish - "Linky Buttons" Who do you think plays habbo?
    ~ The layout is just not fun to look at, it is too simple and not attractive. Tbh I prefer it to the usual layouts sites have. Personal opinion really.
    ~ Needs more tabs - Maybe "FORUM" to support the forum, Alterations, a member system or possibly a radio to keep the site alive? We have a forum bit, there's an alteration bit in the forum, we are looking into radio.
    ~ The site also doesn't seem to get a lot of traffic but that is just my opinion. February stats:

Successful requests: 105,255 (30,441)
    Average successful requests per day: 825 (4,348)
    Read bits in red

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Bibliophobia View Post
    Yeh your opinion is rubbish
    Well, you asked by it was not a good site, I stated some of my opinions. I find that I am harsh and I do give mean opinions but you have to accept it or reject it. It is your choice but those things I listed can help in a long run if you ever want to consider it.

Again, don't take it personal. I just layed out things I felt were needed looking into. If you choose not to take my advice, then live on with your life. Simple as that. I am just really picky on what people decide to do on their own website because they think it looks nice but it just isn't.
    Last edited by :....:mike:....:; 06-02-2008 at 06:56 PM.
    Luck is the only thing that nobody can ask for but everyone can get.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Well, you asked by it was not a good site, I stated some of my opinions. I find that I am harsh and I do give mean opinions but you have to accept it or reject it. It is your choice but those things I listed can help in a long run if you ever want to consider it.

Again, don't take it personal. I just layed out things I felt were needed looking into. If you choose not to take my advice, then live on with your life. Simple as that. I am just really picky on what people decide to do on their own website because they think it looks nice but it just isn't.
    kk well ta for the opinion

u neva no - u might be hearin ma voice on the airwaves soon

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by @xP View Post
    Habbos crap anyway.
    That is one of the truest thing's I've ever read. Preach, brother.

And ew at that site indeed.

lol. thanks

Edited by lAscend (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't bump old threads.
    Last edited by lAscend; 04-04-2008 at 08:58 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12