HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Mk

Latest Awards:

I knew i should of stayed on .com

Tokens

Habbo Uk office can't do a thing about it, this is Finland's problem, as that's where the servers are located.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mk

Latest Awards:

Good Point - they have it in for us :p

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger
    Habbo Uk office can't do a thing about it, this is Finland's problem, as that's where the servers are located.
    Well there isn't a problem with the servers apparently, as half of the hotel are having no problems'????? either excuse, it should be fixed by now. Your always sticking up for them :s
    They can prance about with the silly badges etc etc, and they cannot even fix this problem!
    REMOVED

Edited by jesus (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature which are over the size limit for your usergroup.

Tokens

But surely all they have to do is press a few buttons and BAM! problem solved, but as normal nothing is done, I can't see why they do all these new updates such as the new always badges and vip but can't fix this problem

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Aymee
    But surely all they have to do is press a few buttons and BAM! problem solved, but as normal nothing is done, I can't see why they do all these new updates such as the new always badges and vip but can't fix this problem
    They obviously are either Lazy, or cannot work their Hotel properly.
    REMOVED

Edited by jesus (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature which are over the size limit for your usergroup.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

they should all end up under a bus

Tokens

I argee with you on this, Habbo UK really need to get sorted out, its been going downhill for a while in my eyes and alot of others.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

krewz loader does not work either, same with leet design. what the hell is happening?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Aymee
    I argee with you on this, Habbo UK really need to get sorted out, its been going downhill for a while in my eyes and alot of others.
    I totally agree. I think there should be a strike when it resumes normal service. No apology..No nothing from them..EVER
    REMOVED

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast