HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

When I was led to beleive Iraq possessed Nuclear weapons I supported the war thinking removeing Saddam was the right thing to do but my opinion has changed. The US Goverment think they have the right to label countries Evil and control whos allowed to own what weapons. Apprently the US is allowed Nuclear weapons because they will use them in a responsible way.... but countries who have them who they don't want to they label as irrisponsible. My opinion is that the only responsible way of using Nuclear weapons is to not use them at all! So whats the point in even having them?
    Last edited by Dan2nd; 23-03-2008 at 12:39 PM.
    I’ll be a story in your head, but that’s okay, because we’re all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh? Because it was, you know. It was the best. A daft old man who stole a magic box and ran away. Did I ever tell you that I stole it? Well, I borrowed it. I always meant to take it back. Oh, that box, Amy, you’ll dream about that box. It’ll never leave you. Big and little at the same time. Brand-new and ancient and the bluest blue ever. And the times we had, eh? Would had…Never had. In your dreams, they’ll still be there. The Doctor and Amy Pond and the days that never came.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lScottl View Post
    No of course not.. anyone of them could of turned into a terrorist.
    you know nothing about the situation. the extremely large majority of iraqis are decent and hard working people, as many soldiers who have been there will tell you.

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Dan2nd View Post
    When I was led to beleive Iraq possessed Nuclear weapons I supported the war thinking removeing Saddam was the right thing to do but my opinion has changed. The US Goverment think they have the right to label countries Evil and control whos allowed to own what weapons. Apprently the US is allowed Nuclear weapons because they will use them in a responsible way.... but countries who have them who they don't want to they label as irrisponsible. My opinion is that the only responsible way of using Nuclear weapons is to not use them at all! So whats the point in even having them?
    The point of Nuclear Weapons is to use them as a deterrent. If the United States Of America never had Nuclear Weapons and the Soviet Union did tehn no doubt the Soviet Union would of fired at the United States. Saddam Hussein did in the 1980's/1990's try to aquire Nuclear Arms to defend his country from future threats but failed and eventually gave up. The danger of Middle Eastern countrys having Nuclear Weapons is that if a crackpot gets into power in one of them countrys they will not hesitate to fire at anyone. I do agree with you though that the Bush Administration have obliterated the United States' reputation, which is a sad thing because I would rather have the USA in charge rather than the People's republic of China or even the Russian Federation.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStratocas View Post
    you know nothing about the situation. the extremely large majority of iraqis are decent and hard working people, as many soldiers who have been there will tell you.
    Exactly, infact there were no terrorists in Iraq until we illegally invaded the country.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12