Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you smoke?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Sayfe. View Post
    - Don't post with messages about smoking is bad/or 'i don't smoke because of...' etc

^ what he said
    there was little we could say, and even less we could do, as the ice kept getting thinner under me and you

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kardan View Post
    No, I think it's a disgusting habit, I'm so against it I wouldn't date anyone that smokes.
    what he said. ^

i mean, imagine kissing a smoker with yellow/brown teeth and bad breath..
    Image removed by Bolt660 (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature which exceed the maximum file size.

"There is not a liberal America and a conservative America - there is the United States of America. There is not a black America and a white America and latino America and asian America - there's the United States of America."
    - Barack Obama

"Minds are like parachutes - they only function when open."
    - Thomas Dewar

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i still would/have dated a girl who smokes. but never myself. yuck.
    goodbye.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mk

Latest Awards:

yer, Mayfair

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The vast, vast majority of smokers hate smoking, and would do anything to quit.

No, I do not smoke.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Misawa View Post
    Thats one thing that annoys me, when smokers who smoke loads tell us not to smoke. I think its really hypocritical. I mean I know they're addicted but its not good when they smoke a lot and then tell us not to. I wouldn't be interested in it anyway even if they told us we could smoke, but it just annoys me.
    Image removed by Bolt660 (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature which exceed the maximum file size.

"There is not a liberal America and a conservative America - there is the United States of America. There is not a black America and a white America and latino America and asian America - there's the United States of America."
    - Barack Obama

"Minds are like parachutes - they only function when open."
    - Thomas Dewar

Tokens
    Habbo
    BV

Latest Awards:

My lungs are healthy, does that answer the question for you?

So many people smoke when it just makes you smell disgusting and makes you unhealthy.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Misawa View Post

No, I do not smoke.

If you don't smoke then how would you know if that statement is true? I do know some people have a really addictive personality but if Smoking is the main thing someone would want to quit and would give anything to do it, it only takes one trip to the doctors.

Tokens
    Habbo
    BV

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by IceNineKills View Post
    If you don't smoke then how would you know if that statement is true? I do know some people have a really addictive personality but if Smoking is the main thing someone would want to quit and would give anything to do it, it only takes one trip to the doctors.
    It's alot harder then that for some actually. An that statement is probably true, or maybe people just take a trip to the NHS to go smoke free for nothing?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by IceNineKills View Post
    My parents smoke and so do many people that I know. One trip to the doctors? Yes, it isn't that simple. Not at all.

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast