HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Sam View Post
    he obviously made sure her chose a woman to gain Hilary's voters who are unsure on obama
    He chose her not just because of Hilary's voters, but also because she believed the way an American should.

Quote Originally Posted by cocaine View Post
    just by reading that she opened up a wildlife park for drilling makes me dislike her
    You're saying you would rather keep gas prices at $4.90, then to drill in Alaska, our own half-deserted territory, for our own oil and natural gas?
    Last edited by Dentafrice; 30-08-2008 at 12:04 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Dentafrice View Post
    Are you that ignorant, you're saying you would rather keep gas prices at $4.90, then to drill in Alaska, our own half-deserted territory, for our own oil and natural gas?
    hey i'm only posting my views.. don't need to be trolling now do we?
    Last edited by cocaine; 30-08-2008 at 12:03 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'm not trolling, I'm asking how you feel.. we can all post our views.

I guess it was wrong of me to put ignorant, so...

You're saying you would rather keep gas prices at $4.90, then to drill in Alaska, our own half-deserted territory, for our own oil and natural gas?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'm not trolling, I'm asking how you feel.. we can all post our views.

I guess it was wrong of me to put ignorant, so...
    My views are that it's wrong to try and extract oil we all know which is running dry, and in the process destroying a wildlife park in favour of sucking up oil only to be burnt and adding more gases in the atmosphere, heating the earth further.

However it could be argued that we need to the oil, but meh I don't know how long it'll last us. If it's like 10 years then.. maybe my views will change.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Oh god, hes got some pretty women to try and bring in the votes but u only need to look at what she stands for to realise what sort of a women she is!

anti gay rights? anti abortion?
    opend up a wildlife park for drilling?

unfourtunatly her and mcCain will win as alot of people who would vote against them arnt allowed to vote
    Last edited by Bef; 30-08-2008 at 12:10 PM.
    bef
    eloves
    chin

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by cocaine View Post
    My views are that it's wrong to try and extract oil we all know which is running dry, and in the process destroying a wildlife park in favour of sucking up oil only to be burnt and adding more gases in the atmosphere, heating the earth further.

However it could be argued that we need to the oil, but meh I don't know how long it'll last us. If it's like 10 years then.. maybe my views will change.
    It's running out.. and it's running out fast.

So again you're saying it's wrong to extract oil that is running dry, and just do without?

Yeah of course it is running dry. When you get a can of drink, do you only drink it to about halfway and throw the rest away, because it is wrong to try and extract drink that is running dry?

No, you get every last drop, and while we are doing that, we need to find other renewable or alternate sources of fuel.

And that is Natural Gas, which America owns tons of, and are sitting on for free.

and in the process destroying a wildlife park in favour of sucking up oil only to be burnt and adding more gases in the atmosphere, heating the earth further.
    She didn't destroy anything, she simply rearranged part of the park.

It didn't hurt or kill anything, they moved the animals and wildlife to another part of the national park.

It's only about 120 acres used for drilling anyway, out of millions..

Of course oil is going to be burnt, and refined, and that's how we drive our cars.

We get so much from crude oil, that you couldn't live without.. it's not just you car.

---------------

From crude oil we get:
    Gasoline (Petrol)
    Liquid Petroleum Gas (LPG)
    Naphtha
    Kerosene and other related jet fuels.
    Diesel fuel
    Fuel/heating oil.
    Lubricating oils (motor oil, carb oil, etc)
    Paraffin wax
    Asphalt and Tar
    Plastic
    Petroleum Coke

-----------------------

Try to live without some of those products, which is all byproducts of crude oil.

I couldn't life without plastic, asphalt/tar, motor oil, heating oil, diesel fuel, kerosene, and gasoline.

If we run out of all that just instantly, in like a day.. the world would be in chaos.

No planes, no cars would run, and if they did.. they have no motor oil to lubricate them, no roads to drive on, no heat in your homes.

Quote Originally Posted by Bef
    Oh god, hes got some pretty women to try and bring in the votes but u only need to look at what she stands for to realise what sort of a women she is!

opend up a wildlife park for drilling?

unfourtunatly her and mcCain will win as alot of people who would vote against them arnt allowed to vote
    Don't just read what someone on Habbox says to make an opinion out of it, Palin rearranged part of the wildlife park, and moved the wildlife to different parts.

There's nothing wrong with that. It is government owned land, and in an area full of oil and ng, why waste it on some activists who think animals are god? So what they got moved a mile to the east.

Of course he is going to pick someone with those morals, he is a conservative and so is she. That is what conservatives believe.. and their morals, and the opposite with democrats.
    Last edited by Dentafrice; 30-08-2008 at 12:21 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

bloody hell, alright then O_o

quite a detailed argument therelmao
    Last edited by cocaine; 30-08-2008 at 12:33 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Ha, I've had about seven classes worth of American politics and Civics/Economics, please don't get me on a roll

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Ha, I've had about seven classes worth of American politics and Civics/Economics, please don't get me on a roll
    dont worry i wont

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Someone reply to my biggg post

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast