HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

i find it really sick its the parents, your parents are the ones you love you protect you and the ones that stop you getting hurt, if there the ones hurting you, then you have nobody

And they will be in solitary confiment unluckily when they go in prison, one false move, one second where the guards mess up and expose them to the rest of the prison and they're dead because all prisoners hate anyone that touch kids.

Tokens
    Habbo
    katie.pricejorda

Latest Awards:

Such a waste of government resource's. They take the right precautions and dedicated enough time to the family, but the Doctor couldn't even detect a broken back and broken ribs, that's what angers me most, and what annoys me more is all they've done is send the Doctor a letter about it! I personally believe he warrants a fine, dismissal and re-training.

They'll have an awful time in prison I'm sure

Tokens

I find it disgusting how as parents you can do such things to your own flesh and blood :S
    I hope they die, seriously,
    Taking such a young innocent life :|
    Chelsea Fc (Y)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

a broken back and broken ribs, even we could sense something was wrong

thats absoloute agony, the baby would be screaming, and wouldnt be able to walk.

disgraceful they didnt see

Tokens

I read it on the bus this morning, it's absolutely dispicable. People like that should not be allowed to breed. I also blame the council, they really should have acted and their actions should be investigated if they failed to do anything about the obvious abuse taking place.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

this makes me soso angtry, how could you do that to an innocent baby who cant defend itself :@:@

i think they should be killed for what they done, capital punishment ftw.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

So cruel.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I've skimmed through all the articles and the timeline of the baby's horrific life. I heard on the news that they used hit the baby in the genitals with the back end of a shoe to 'test his pain threshold' - It's absolutely disgusting.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Moh

Latest Awards:

How could anyone do this to anyone/anything never mind a defenceless baby and especially your own flesh and blood.

I didn't read the full article, but it sounds like Social Services were aware of this. My sister had a ******** of a boyfriend, and SS threatened to take my niece off her if she didn't get her out of that environment (She wasn't at any harm, he was just violent). And in case your wondering, my sister gave up her house to get rid of the ****.

So if SS were aware of this, why on earth didn't they move in?

Correct me if I'm wrong though - I'm a bit tired.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

That's so sad, how could you use a baby as a punching bag, cruel or what? I hope they die in prison.
    That's why we seize the moment, try to freeze it and own it, squeeze it and hold it cause we consider these minutes golden.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast