Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    BV

Latest Awards:

why would you want to commite sucide infront of a live webcam.

Tokens
    Habbo
    BlackSpoons

Latest Awards:

R.I.P
    !

Tokens

TBH, I can see you all posting

"OMG SICK FOOLS EGGIN HIM ON"

Despite the situation, have you all not egged on fights, bullying etc
    which could've led to him wanting to commit suicide.

You're all acting as if you've never egged on something bad, when I can bet everyone of you has egged on something harsh. Fights, Bullying, Abuse etc.

Yeah, suicide and egging him on to do it, seems harsh but honestly the amount of scene kids who go around "IMA KILL MASELF ON WEBCAM"
    "IMA KILL MASELF, ULL SEE" is too many. How did they know he was really going to do it? They were just egging him on, for him to wimp out.

Tokens
    Habbo
    katie.pricejorda

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jinl View Post

You're all acting as if you've never egged on something bad, when I can bet everyone of you has egged on something harsh. Fights, Bullying, Abuse etc.

Yeah, suicide and egging him on to do it, seems harsh but honestly the amount of scene kids who go around "IMA KILL MASELF ON WEBCAM"
    "IMA KILL MASELF, ULL SEE" is too many. How did they know he was really going to do it? They were just egging him on, for him to wimp out.
    I will put my hand up to the egging on of fights but does the word 'Scale' mean a lot to you?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

As a person who has attempted suicide... well... I didn't have anyone to egg me on - but I think if they had or people had , I wouldn't be typing this right now.

Tokens

Stupid *******.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jordan:A

Latest Awards:

Thats sick :/

~ "Difference is brilliant, difference is what makes this world"

Tokens

Latest Awards:

ur right, if you're gonna get egged on you may as well be egged on by people that matter in the social hierarchy. if some computer geeks are egging you on then its a pitiful way to die

Tokens

Speak for yourself? and.. I think calling someone a few words compared to watching someone about to commit suicide and encouraging them to do it are two really different things.

'seems harsh' it's WRONG not harsh and how does egging someone on result in them wimping out? you've just stated the complete opposite definition for the saying. People shouldn't have even been watching such a sick thing.
    <t3

Tokens

Latest Awards:

PM me if you want the video.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazi View Post
    100mbps would just lead to people doing everything possible on the internet, thus completing the internet and having to trade it in or something due to it not being fun anymore.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast