Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

I suppose England is one of the countries in the world that welcomes so many different cultures and religions but something that has been done for so many years shouldn't be changed. I bet the Asian play is boring too.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

ummm link?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne View Post
    I suppose England is one of the countries in the world that welcomes so many different cultures and religions but something that has been done for so many years shouldn't be changed. I bet the Asian play is boring too.
    Maybe after doing the nativity year after year for like 30 or so years they wanted to change

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Immenseman View Post
    Maybe after doing the nativity year after year for like 30 or so years they wanted to change
    I suppose that could be the case.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I don't think it's the people complaining, it's the MPs and people with authority being scared of being branded racist. Shame really

There was this debate last year as some schools were scrapping navitity plays. It's ridiculous... we've probably all seen or been a part of one and it didn't offend anyone then so it shouldn't now. It's the PC England that we live in

Tokens
    Habbo
    Moh

Latest Awards:

So Asian people complain that we don't respect there views etc..

Yet they don't respect our views in our own country?

Bias much?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It's not even being racist. The fact is that if you seek asylum in a country, you should adopt that countries values and traditions, if not at-least respect them.

This country is becoming more of a joke day by day.
    Please report all posts that break the forum rules by clicking the 'Report' post icon.

Report Infraction Problems
    Report Reputation Problems

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Depends what the majority of children have as their cultural and religious background. Scrapping it for something no-one knows about is rediculous. Afterall, it's tradition in this country in some schools, and scrapping it for another tradition is just strange and very stupid when it's not an Asian country where the religion isn't going to be the same :/

Tokens

Latest Awards:

nativity play is a part of christmas it gets kids involved to?
    why do we have to change for them?
    Do you ever feel like you want to go home?
    Lost in the crowd and you feel alone

I think England should stop letting people from foreign countrys in full stop guys, because the UK is already heavily populated and new comers only really use it to steal the special supplys, i guess Americans feel the same way about Mexicans.

Im not saying anything here, i just meen polish people and such get past our borders so easily yet they cant even speak a word of English, Pathetic ehy?

And remember the child benefit scandal? Course ya do.

Im not saying get rid off all Muslims, or all asians, im saying stop letting all other types of people in, England is certainly not American because America is a democracy, England is well.... England?

I am THE MOVIE JERK.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast