HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens
    Habbo
    mikemarks

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by kurtis5561 View Post
    We should talk more mate, They are barely legal on the safety standards, Also found a slight smell of cat wee

sound but right their was me thinking of apply for job with them a while ago HAHAHA.
    [CENTER]my name is dan tbh.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Northern is actually so bad.

I agree with the slight smell of piss on the trains too, on new years day I had no choice but to go Leeds -> Doncaster on Northern (40 minutes of hell) and there was a very strong smell of piss..

I say lets come up with a masterplan and totally remove Northern Rail from the UK railway network!

Quote Originally Posted by Dan! View Post
    sound but right their was me thinking of apply for job with them a while ago HAHAHA.
    Should you even apply for employment with them, I will forward them details of your derogratory comments regarding them, in order to help you. I would also advise you to seek help for your head.
    Last edited by Adam!; 14-01-2009 at 06:23 PM.
    Adam
    [email protected]

iPod touch 8gb.
    iPhone 3G 8GB.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam! View Post
    I say lets come up with a masterplan and totally remove Northern Rail from the UK railway network!
    Quite easy...

Write a letter to northern about the safety and smell of wee wee (I have done this and got told "our trains are safe if they are not they don't go fact" and "we clean our trains daily" yeah right, Im sure a week old paper is "that days" but didnt persue it further) let them reply with the mindless dribble (you know a normal Northern response) Write back saying you are not satisfied with their response and inform them you will go to the department of transport as you wish to question the safety of some of their trains.

Bang a letter off to the Department of transport detailing your concerns and let the fireworks fly
    Last edited by kurtis5561; 14-01-2009 at 07:21 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    mikemarks

Latest Awards:

Quite easy...

Write a letter to northern about the safety and smell of wee wee (I have done this and got told "our trains are safe if they are not they don't go fact" and "we clean our trains daily" yeah right, Im sure a week old paper is "that days" but didnt persue it further) let them reply with the mindless dribble (you know a normal Northern response) Write back saying you are not satisfied with their response and inform them you will go to the department of transport as you wish to question the safety of some of their trains.

Bang a letter off to the Department of transport detailing your concerns and let the fireworks fly

yes they clean their train once a week :8

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quite easy...

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Rail

Thank you for contacting Northern's Customer Relations.

We acknowledge receipt of your email and will respond within twenty working days, but in most cases much sooner. However if you have an urgent enquiry please contact the Customer Relations Team on 0845 000 0125.

Kind Regards,

Customer Relations
    Northern

20 days?!?!?!?! Hahahaha.
    Adam
    [email protected]

iPod touch 8gb.
    iPhone 3G 8GB.

What you write to them?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

that their trains are ****
    and they smell of piss
    and the staff are rude
    and customer service is none-existant
    Adam
    [email protected]

iPod touch 8gb.
    iPhone 3G 8GB.

Tokens
    Habbo
    mikemarks

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Adam! View Post
    that their trains are ****
    and they smell of piss
    and the staff are rude
    and customer service is none-existant
    tbh never had problem with their staff or customer service :S
    Last edited by Dan!; 15-01-2009 at 08:16 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12