HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by dirrty View Post
    you shouldn't be scared really. you're at a point in ur relationship that u should feel comfortable to talk about most things. if not, then u'll need to get to that comfort stage for the relationship to last 4 a long time. has she travelled to u before? or is it u who is always going to her?
    Erm she came down once but that was because her mate was going and holiday and invited her. I still had to get a train from Plymouth to Newquay if that counts haha. Rest of the time I go see her.
    Back for a while.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

well u could ask her 1 time n see if she'll come to visit u. her response will give u a good enough answer whether shes using u or not. but the main point is, if u dnt mind being the bank n u both rly love each other (u knowing that she loves u as much as u love her), then stick with the relationship rly.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

well u could ask her 1 time n see if she'll come to visit u. her response will give u a good enough answer whether shes using u or not. but the main point is, if u dnt mind being the bank n u both rly love each other (u knowing that she loves u as much as u love her), then stick with the relationship rly.
    She's on msn right now. I asked her and she said "I have no money Luke..". I just feel like saying something like this:

"Well neither do I but I work my ass off to scrape together cash to come see you, you selfish *****." Sorry for my language
    Back for a while.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

then rly it seems like u either gotta carry on payin for woteva or use the same excuses that u av no money all the time n see where the relationship goes from there. if u want it to carry on 100%, then go for the first 1 rly. but if u wanna test waters n see what she truely feels, then go for the latter as that'll b the test as she'll either b forced to pay to visit u or woteva, or just break it off due to long distance.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

then rly it seems like u either gotta carry on payin for woteva or use the same excuses that u av no money all the time n see where the relationship goes from there. if u want it to carry on 100%, then go for the first 1 rly. but if u wanna test waters n see what she truely feels, then go for the latter as that'll b the test as she'll either b forced to pay to visit u or woteva, or just break it off due to long distance.
    eljayr. says: (22:56:39)
    before i got my job i worked my ass off to get that ******* money. and now i'm out of a job for the past 7 months i have to work even harder.
    eljayr. says: (22:56:49)
    i'm the most idiotic boy ever.
    eljayr. says: (22:56:56)
    i'm glad i've ******* realized that now.

Sorry about the language I'm not sure I want to be with her.
    Back for a while.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

show her whos boss!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

What a snide response:

kitty roberts says: (23:05:06)
    ?
    Back for a while.

Tokens

Latest Awards: