HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Does God Exist?

Tokens
    Habbo
    swearwolf

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by buttons View Post
    how does that make you arrogant? :S i don't get it?
    i've been brought up to believe in god and although i don't pray go to church etc all the time i still believe in him
    arrogant because they refuse to believe that evolution happened and god didnt, when clearly with everyday it becomes more obvious

(and i dont mean people that just chose to etc, im more aiming at bible bashers)
    Last edited by Swearwolf; 14-02-2009 at 04:25 PM.
    no

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by MadGuitarist View Post
    arrogant because they refuse to believe that evolution happened and god didnt, when clearly with everyday it becomes more obvious
    no that's just your opinion on what happened, doesn't make us arrogant, and if it's so obvious how comes there's so many people that believe in him?

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens
    Habbo
    swearwolf

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by buttons View Post
    no that's just your opinion on what happened, doesn't make us arrogant, and if it's so obvious how comes there's so many people that believe in him?
    because in the old days it was the only explanation of everything, so its stuck with all da h4rdc0r3 families through the years
    no

Tokens

Latest Awards:

How can everything be made to such perfection though, if you watched that video the information in it is far too complex to evolve over time.
    No longer active on here

+1

Tokens
    Habbo
    swearwolf

Latest Awards:

most humans n stuff isnt perfect even nearly and that video didnt even make me think twice
    no

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Take a giraffe, if one of the giraffes nerves wasnt connected properly it wouldnt be able to use it's neck and it would then die as a result of starvation.
    No longer active on here

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yes, he posts on this forum and you're reading his post right now.

Tokens
    Habbo
    swearwolf

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by PaulMacC View Post
    Take a giraffe, if one of the giraffes nerves wasnt connected properly it wouldnt be able to use it's neck and it would then die as a result of starvation.
    well thats nature for ya, otherwise they just wouldnt exist....
    Last edited by Swearwolf; 14-02-2009 at 04:34 PM.
    no

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by PaulMacC View Post
    If you are going to say yes/no, please back up your opinions.
    No, because I don't think it's possible.

Tokens

That video proved nothing?

And no I dont believe a god exists. If a god does exist then he is either not omnipotent or he is malevolent. Otherwise why would he allow such evils to be brought upon good people? And why would such teachings outline the right for two people of opposite sex who feel nothing but hate allow to be married, while it is thought bad for two people of the same sex who love eachother to marry. And why is it allowed for children to be concieved by twisted people who only want those children for their own personal gain whereas other people who want nothing more than a child of their own to love cant conceive.

The reason being because things are happening naturally and not being dictated by someone.

The only reason anything is held together is because of inter-molecular forces, not because God is holding them together. And these bonds are made at random, their is no decision on how they will be bonded or if they will bond. Things do happen by chance.

I dont like the idea of someone determining my life. I am in control. I was made by pure chance. God did not guide me into being who I am and I do not want someone to control my life.

And if their is a God. The christain faith is so jumbled up from the origin from which it came and there are so many groups that divide that one faith that it means nothing anymore. If God was omnipotent he would not tolerate religious sects or other religions.

I am not totally scientific about how life is because it is obvious something about our existence which is special. I would much rather believe in the spirituality of the balance of good and bad that allows our world to work than in a religion which teaches against basic morality. Christianity has waged too much war against other religious groups and within itself to gain any respect from me.
    " When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. "
    +1

Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast