HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

I just wondered have you had any fillings? Nope
    Did they hurt? Never had any so I dunno
    Do you like the dentist? Not bothered, they say my teeth are good.
    How often do you brush your teeth? In the morning and at night.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The only thing that hurts is when they get the metal thing and push it in your teeth and sometimes it gets stuck a bit so he needs to pull it out, I hate that, fillings don't hurt just some air spraying and all that, I need two fillings I think, corners of my mouth top teeth, kill when I eat something sweet.
    That's why we seize the moment, try to freeze it and own it, squeeze it and hold it cause we consider these minutes golden.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I've had fillings yes, none of them hurt. I actually love going to the dentist because I have a good laugh with the lady and tell her about my life, she actually listens! I also brush my teeth daily although not always twice a day.

Tokens
    Habbo
    BV

Latest Awards:

I just wondered have you had any fillings? naahhhhh
    Do you like the dentist? why would i have a problem with the dentist?
    How often do you brush your teeth? when i wake up, after dinner and before bed.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

My friends mum is really strict, she forces him to brush his teeth just as he opens his eyes, then like two minutes later he has breakfast, so if he has orange juice or something with toast, it wouldn't taste very nice.
    That's why we seize the moment, try to freeze it and own it, squeeze it and hold it cause we consider these minutes golden.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I've had a few fillings, all of which I got when I was 10 or younger. At that point in time of course I didn't really care much for dental hygiene.

Now I have only 2 remaining fillings on 2 molar teeth. The others were baby teeth that fell off. Back then white filling wasn't available yet, only grey. So my 2 teeth at the back look pretty ugly when I open my mouth

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

my fillings are grey

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Ive had one before,
    he wouldn't let me have it without the needle, when seeing the needle I was literally shaking with fear, but he was really nice (the dentist) and did it really slow, so I felt pressure but no pain and when I had the filling all I felt was tiny vibrations and no pain atall.
    However, it was a pain not being able to use my mouth properly for an hour or two afterwards
    I love it when you
    flex like that

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I just wondered have you had any fillings? Quite a few, some crap dentist, never stayed in
    Did they hurt? No
    Do you like the dentist? I have an Orthodontist nao
    How often do you brush your teeth? Never
    and so on..

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Interact View Post
    my fillings are grey
    Mine are too, apparently they contain mercury which isn't so good. There was this program about it on itv 1 the other night lol

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast