HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Wootzeh View Post
    if they don't get any glory, cant be a glory supporter can they?
    /thread

Edited by Garion (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not post pointlessly, thanks .
    Last edited by Nixt; 28-03-2009 at 11:34 PM.
    SMILEEEE

Tokens

Latest Awards:

In a rush, got to get back to training. I'll give you a nice little post when I get back in a few days.

I know I wont win because this board contains too many simple minded southerners who sing "Glory, glory Man United" while watching highlights on MOTD. However at least I know I've tried and if they're too simple minded not to see the point it's their own fault, not mine.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jack.Lfc View Post
    Things that annoy me at the match:

Foreginers
    Children who only go for the halftime sosgedroll or pie
    Women
    That's stupid, Women have every right to support football.
    I love it when you
    flex like that

Tokens
    Habbo
    cjw93

Latest Awards:

Support football?
    Jack's point just been proven
    Used to be GraysAthChaz

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Leaahh. View Post
    That's stupid, Women have every right to support football.
    Thanks for the +rep

Tokens
    Habbo
    lxce

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GraysAthChaz View Post
    Support football?
    Jack's point just been proven
    Erm not really she meant suport football as in any team they like. :eusa_wall

Tokens

Wait till Minstrels gets back and totally rips you apart for being a Manchester United fan.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by [DC]eption View Post
    Please give me your opinions on what a glory supporter is.

Due to being a Utd fan and living outside Manchester I have been getting called this, with people saying I obviously support Manchester because they are succesful and im not a true fan because I do not come from their.

Yet people supporting lower/less succesful teams supporters who are not from the place were the team is from are not moaned at? I agree that there isnt as many people from outside the local area supporting these teams but it still happens and doesnt make them any less of a supporter.
    OK then, let's begin. First of all "pal" if you're going to bring this subject up at least spell "Supporter" correct eh?

What defines a glory supporter... well many things actually!

I will be picking bits out of your post to give my post some material and such. I doubt you'll mind considering your the thread starter and are expected to take criticism when you ask for peoples opinions.

First of all, of course you'll be called a glory supporter if you're not from Greater Manchester! You'll be mad to think you wont be... and you know what? The scum that claim to be such "fans" deserve the name, if not worst. You can't even call your club by the correct name mate. As far as I'm aware no professional side is called "Manchester" on it's own. Only ****tards call clubs by a false name, like that transsexual geeza who wants to fly over to Madrid in a few seasons. If you don't support Manure because of the trophy cabinet may I ask why you do support such a scummy club?

Is it because you like being able to talk about the game straight after it's finished with other Manure fans over the Internet because you all can't buy a ticket?

Maybe it's because you like watching games on the T.V where you can hear the commentators brown nose bacon face without the crowd drowning them out.

Or perhaps it's because you can buy a shirt in your local shop even though it's out of the north west?

Your post is a pretty poor one considering this topic is a massivley debated one on this board, care to add some more substance to your argument? As far as I can see you've only said you don't live in Greater Manchester and that you don't support "Manchester" because of the success. You've not told us why you support them.

Jack.LFC, I'm dibbing the "Because my family supports them" excuse, find your own.

Quote Originally Posted by Luccy. View Post
    Just adding to Leah and Wootzeh: Someone who, if the team don't win anything that season, switch to the club who won the leauge OR another club who is more likely to win. Also someone who follows a player ie Cristiano Ronaldo from club to club
    Hello Luccy. from down south wearing a Manure top.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinger View Post
    I know this isn't in the UK, its Australia...

But, i 'follow' Geelong (the premiers in '07, and runners up in '08), but i don't go to the games. why? It takes seriously too long to get to the stadium (about 3 hours) and it costs too much (i'm a tight ass!).
    I have followed Geelong since i was 6 or 7..

Anyway, i quoted you because I don't know the scores seeing as i have to wake up early and work and they don't really tell you the scores on the radio at work. So i never get to see the games (seeing as i'm at work).

GLORY HUNTER BLINGER!11111111
    I wont even bother... :eusa_wall:eusa_wall:eusa_wall
    Quote Originally Posted by Implement View Post
    Wait till Minstrels gets back and totally rips you apart for being a Manchester United fan.
    I've lost my will to fight against the simple minded excuses of Manure fans on here.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

live round the corner, you only live round the corner!

Image removed by Bolt660 (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature which exceed the maximum limits for your usergroup.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I see my name mentioned, why?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast