HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens

Agreed, agreed, Button could have packed his suitcase and could have moved to another team, McLaren were reportedly knocking on his door a few years back, but no, he stuck with his team and is now getting what he deserves, I'd say two more wins and he's world champion, but you know, Lewis Hamilton won the world title with five wins last year? that'd mean Button could only need one more race win to be world champion, according to form.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GraysAthChaz View Post
    Ferrari are just chucking their toys out of the pram because they don't have the car to win **** all for a change
    You have absolutely no idea do you? This is a team that has been a part of the sport for over 50 years and bring in most of the merchandise that people buy. The sport will be destroyed without them.

There has been many times where they have struggled like this but they haven't said anything?

Personally I don't see them leaving but it is serious.

Quote Originally Posted by Geraint View Post
    Just goes to prove that Ferrari are a crap team and use money to win races.
    Yeah a rubbish team that has won the constructors 16 teams and the drivers 15 times. They have always been rich but its not their fault being so successful.

Its obvious Brawn are happy about it because they can't possibly compete against Ferrari and McLaren next season without some consulation.
    Last edited by Rock; 12-05-2009 at 07:26 PM.
    Sebastian Vettel ~ Red Bull Racing
    Kimi Raikkonen ~ WRC

Tokens
    Habbo
    Catzsy

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Implement View Post
    Agreed, agreed, Button could have packed his suitcase and could have moved to another team, McLaren were reportedly knocking on his door a few years back, but no, he stuck with his team and is now getting what he deserves, I'd say two more wins and he's world champion, but you know, Lewis Hamilton won the world title with five wins last year? that'd mean Button could only need one more race win to be world champion, according to form.
    The big boys reckon they should be back on course by Silverstone but I do agree there is a big hill to climb for the others. If he carries on like this I can see him being Sportman of the year unless the Lions do something exceptional.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Catzsy View Post
    The big boys reckon they should be back on course by Silverstone but I do agree there is a big hill to climb for the others. If he carries on like this I can see him being Sportman of the year unless the Lions do something exceptional.
    "The Big Boys" always say that. I think they did to think about the tactics *COUGH RAIKKONEN QUALIFYING* rather than the car. :rolleyes:
    Sebastian Vettel ~ Red Bull Racing
    Kimi Raikkonen ~ WRC

Tokens

Latest Awards:

ahaha, pathetic.

Just because they're not in the driving seat (no pun intended) for the first time in god knows how many years.

Image removed by Bolt660 (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature which exceed the maximum limits for your usergroup.

Tokens
    Habbo
    cjw93

Latest Awards:

[QUOTE=rockboy03;5795753]You have absolutely no idea do you? This is a team that has been a part of the sport for over 50 years and bring in most of the merchandise that people buy. The sport will be destroyed without them.

There has been many times where they have struggled like this but they haven't said anything?

Yeah a rubbish team that has won the constructors 16 teams and the drivers 15 times. They have always been rich but its not their fault being so successful.

Its obvious Brawn are happy about it because they can't possibly compete against Ferrari and McLaren next season without some consulation.[/QUOTE
    ]

Sorry, but I don't remember claiming they was a rubbish team. I said that they don't have a competitive car. And I never knocked them for being a successful team. Before you start to claim i do not know what I am talking about, maybe you should actually read my post before adding you own opinion.
    Used to be GraysAthChaz

Tokens

Latest Awards:

[QUOTE=GraysAthChaz;5796195]
    Quote Originally Posted by rockboy03 View Post
    You have absolutely no idea do you? This is a team that has been a part of the sport for over 50 years and bring in most of the merchandise that people buy. The sport will be destroyed without them.

Its obvious Brawn are happy about it because they can't possibly compete against Ferrari and McLaren next season without some consulation.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, but I don't remember claiming they was a rubbish team. I said that they don't have a competitive car. And I never knocked them for being a successful team. Before you start to claim i do not know what I am talking about, maybe you should actually read my post before adding you own opinion.
    Maybe you should read his - he was talking to me.

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Its not only Ferrari btw.

Renault are the latest high-profile team threatening to quit Formula 1 unless proposals to adopt a £40m budget cap in 2010 are shelved.

On Tuesday, Ferrari joined Toyota and Red Bull in declaring their intention to pull out of F1 because of the plans.
    "The entries for next season open on 22 May and lasts for seven days - as it stands, Renault, Ferrari, Red Bull and Toyota could all be missing when the season begins next March."

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12