HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Im not watching

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuzaki View Post
    Lol oops. im sure i read all the posts. anyway yea my bad. was just pointing it out tho. my spellings probably worse anyway

Lol make me feel like a bully D: i dont know him enough to dislike him. we just don't share the same views when it comes to watching anime. and One piece.

Because there was a general discussion thread made for this sort of chat. was only pointing it out. was even nice enough to give the link lol. and it just stops clutter. Like theres already a Elfien leid thread so should have posted in there.

I try be nice and i get told off
    Sorry, was just the general impression I got from your other posts He was posting about two seperate thing & maybe he hasn't seen the other thread, just everyone telling him to use it when he doesn't need to isn't very fair, I'm not going to
    Last edited by buttons; 16-05-2009 at 11:31 AM.

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Damn non conformists.

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Axel View Post
    Damn non conformists.
    It's not a rule :S

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by buttons View Post
    It's not a rule :S
    Never said it was.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Never said it was.
    So then **** up about it. The users of this anime section fought long and hard against admins for this forum, they argued it can be contained into a single thread and that's exactly what you're doing! The anime section is to discuss what you are watching, not to be ruled over because some **** wants his thread to be popular. And oh yes, don't say "because it's Jord", even if he watches ****** dubs he's no less an anime viewer than us, he's just not ******* wapanese.

Click the image.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Don't see why he can't post his own thread, it's not like you don't have a section to post anime in and just one thread so he can post it if he likes.
    Fair enough everyone tends to make threads about a specific anime but I don't feel that a thread is neccessary to discuss what one person is watching, especially when Jord used to express this same information in his sig anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Niall! View Post
    he's just not ******* wapanese.
    Oh right...ok then, yeh, gotcha.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jord View Post
    Title Fail! Its ment to be "Im now Watching" half asleep waiting for post man :@

And nope its a girl again

lot of nudity same as elfin lied lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuzaki View Post
    General Discussion
    http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=578436
    Talk about what your watching what your planning to or chat.

Just stops lots of threads going im watching blah blah. Should only make a thread if its something new. and you spelt now wrong. suprised no one pointed that out.

Just to be on topic sorta. Elfien Leid i have a bundle of people telling me its awesome and nother group of people telling me its overated. so bleh when the box set gets a bit cheaper i'll buy it.
    :rolleyes:...

He pointed it out in his second post, so if you want to crticise someone make sure it's actual legit, I know you don't like him from various other threads just because he likes dubs but leave him alone
    Don't see why he can't post his own thread, it's not like you don't have a section to post anime in and just one thread so he can post it if he likes. I know a lot of people don't like Elfen Lied for the nudity and violence (especially in ep 8) but I like the whole story line between her & another character as children and how she remembers even though she 'loses her memory' kind of(don't want to spoil for the people that don't watch it because it's "too violent" :rolleyes it's much more than just violence. Anyway, might try out dearS later, which one do you reckon is better Jord?
    Thank you! and well I dont know yet Up to episode 5 Of DearS And episode 11 of Elfen lied

So then **** up about it. The users of this anime section fought long and hard against admins for this forum, they argued it can be contained into a single thread and that's exactly what you're doing! The anime section is to discuss what you are watching, not to be ruled over because some **** wants his thread to be popular. And oh yes, don't say "because it's Jord", even if he watches ****** dubs he's no less an anime viewer than us, he's just not ******* wapanese.
    I also helped get an anime section

Quote Originally Posted by LoveToStack View Post
    Fair enough everyone tends to make threads about a specific anime but I don't feel that a thread is neccessary to discuss what one person is watching, especially when Jord used to express this same information in his sig anyway.

Oh right...ok then, yeh, gotcha.

My sig got to long and wouldnt let me add anymore text

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Umm... thanks for the essay but I'm not argueing any point so you might want to re direct your posts to someone who cares. Tensions are obvious high in this forum if a simple jest provokes a flaming response.
    Last edited by Axel; 16-05-2009 at 05:43 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

Never said it was.
    Then don't suggest that he's not abiding by the rules if it's not a rule?!
    i u
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveToStack View Post
    Yeah, used to I want to discuss it with Jord and I'm sure other people that might be interested in it will aswell, everyone else has just had a go at him for it, don't bloody post, he's not going against the rules and if one person has already said he should post somewhere they want him to then no-one else needs to
    Quote Originally Posted by Jord View Post
    Thank you! and well I dont know yet Up to episode 5 Of DearS And episode 11 of Elfen lied
    Well if you're further on with Elfen Lied I'm guessing it's because you're more interested in that? How long is DearS btw?

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Then don't suggest that he's not abiding by the rules if it's not a rule?!

i u

Yeah, used to I want to discuss it with Jord and I'm sure other people that might be interested in it will aswell, everyone else has just had a go at him for it, don't bloody post, he's not going against the rules and if one person has already said he should post somewhere they want him to then no-one else needs to

Well if you're further on with Elfen Lied I'm guessing it's because you're more interested in that? How long is DearS btw?

13 episodes I aint been watching them mainly because the videos in the site dont work and Im to lazy to search for them because my interwebs is rubbish.
    That's why we seize the moment, try to freeze it and own it, squeeze it and hold it cause we consider these minutes golden.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast