HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens

Theyre crap mate.
    I had one, broke after a month.
    Chinese built so obv its going to break.

It does like 30mph tops.

U mayaswell just get a nice 110cc pit
    Or a yamaha raptor 250cc

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Most mini moto's have crap reliability and don't really have any power. Also, what do you expect it to be built like for £115? If you are over the age of 14 then your going to need either a bike with 200cc or a quad with 300cc, you would get so bored otherwise.
    Last edited by Mint; 06-11-2009 at 08:14 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

a bike with 200cc or 300cc is way too much for a 15 year old. i can assure you

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenMerc View Post
    No it aint,
    If the rider can control the bike then its fine.
    There is no limit for any age, it depends on the rider.

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

cc matters so much, no 15 year old will be able to control a 300cc bike for their first bike lol. your having a laff

Tokens

Latest Awards:

cc matters so much, no 15 year old will be able to control a 300cc bike for their first bike lol. your having a laff
    Should of said first bike in your first post. My first quad was a 110cc, got it when I was 12 and thought it was mega fast. After like a month or 2 I was fully use to it and driving it to the limit was effortless and didn't even feel that fast. When I was 13 I got a 250cc quad and again it felt reeeally fast. Now driving it to its limit is quite easy, it will do 50/60mph in a straight which does feel fast and does require quite a lot of effort and concentration. When you start moving up to quads that can do over 60 the top speed isn't what changes as you move up in power, it's the acceleration. I know for sure that if I got a 400cc it would feel lightening fast at first but as I get more and more use to it, it would start to feel slower. This is the same with cars, your first car will feel like it's the fastest thing on the streets but you move up the ladder. This is not to say that if I got a more powerful quad every year I would be able to handle a 1000cc racing quad when I am 18, you will reach a limit like driving a supercar for example (even though most people never manage to get use to driving a supercar fast) Just start above 100cc and move up 100cc - 200cc every time you get a new one.
    Last edited by Mint; 06-11-2009 at 05:01 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

A quad is different, its got 4 wheels its more stable

Tokens

Latest Awards:

A quad is different, its got 4 wheels its more stable
    Yeh very true. Driving a quad or a bike is a skill. Push the brakes on a quad at a reasonably fast speed and it will most likely try turning sideways, or try cornering on a quad at a speed that isn't even that fast and it will tip/flip or go on 2 wheels if you don't know what you are doing. Bikes also require experience for pretty basic things which is why working your way up is very important. Like my older brother drives a (slightly older model) Yamaha R1, he has had it for a couple of months and wants something faster... :S
    Last edited by Mint; 06-11-2009 at 05:16 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12