HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Don't DIY the tinting, if it gets bubbles it'll look ****, just pay the extra and get it pro done

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yeah I've seen so much fail tinting on cars . Are there any methods other than sticking film over the window? Just seems dead tacky to me.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Mint View Post
    Hmm, isn't that place just off navigation road in Altrincham?

Nice little car, would of gone for a 1.6 - 2.0 petrol as opposed to diesel but whatever suits you.
    Yes it is that place in Alty, there's very little difference in performance of the 2.0FSI Petrol and the diesel, plus I can get 50Mpg in my diesel.

Quote Originally Posted by Blinger View Post
    Don't DIY the tinting, if it gets bubbles it'll look ****, just pay the extra and get it pro done
    I agree I myself have seen so many bodged jobs, I don't think i'll risk it.

Anyway here's a little update.
    Finished with my front badge and stuck the grill back on, here's what it looking like:

All matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. We are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectivly. There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we're the imagination of ourselves.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

you can get an ecu re-map for pretty cheap on golf tdi's. and you get a decent amount of horsepower out of it (depending on who does it).
    i love ratted out golfs in white with a checker roof, matte black hood and deep dish alloys.
    nice car like

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Dundee View Post
    you can get an ecu re-map for pretty cheap on golf tdi's. and you get a decent amount of horsepower out of it (depending on who does it).
    i love ratted out golfs in white with a checker roof, matte black hood and deep dish alloys.
    nice car like
    Cheep? Where, every place I've looked its around £400, far from cheep, although you are right I've seen them squeeze and extra 30PSI from my model of engine, and it improves fuel efficiency!

All matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. We are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectivly. There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we're the imagination of ourselves.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by J1MI View Post
    Cheep? Where, every place I've looked its around £400, far from cheep, although you are right I've seen them squeeze and extra 30PSI from my model of engine, and it improves fuel efficiency!
    a mate got his done for £250 and got 35+hp from it on a rolling road. but that was an a4. and sayin that his turbo died and the engine blew up a few thousand miles outside the warranty on the remap.

Tokens

Veeeery Nice!
    I love that model of Golfs

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by J1MI View Post
    ... Anyway here's a little update.
    Finished with my front badge and stuck the grill back on, here's what it looking like:
    Have you taken the front badge off or painted it black? Painted would be better?

Also can you use the tint spray on the front lights as well?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Sergio View Post
    Have you taken the front badge off or painted it black? Painted would be better?

Also can you use the tint spray on the front lights as well?
    Yeah it's painted in a matte finish.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

get a superchips remap, you'll see about 180bhp. tbf superchips is probably your best option, you get a cheaper on which gives you more power puts loads of stress on the clutch and turbo, plus you can pay a bit extra and get 'bluefin' which is a handheld device that you can plug into your diagnostics port (when you're stopped) and turn it on/off.. so if you crash you can turn it off so insurance will be none the wiser!

I've got the Mk4 golf GT TDI and I love it! Going for a new car now though, as it's bad luck! Thinking a Mk5 GT Sport/1.4T, Audi A6, Bora GLI, etc..

Mk5's are 5x112 PCD fitment, so the same as Audi, Mercedes, Bentley, New school VW's. Don't put some 18's on and not lower it though Oh, and if I were you.. I'd tint my rear lights all red, looked awesome on the one at VW fest I saw this year (see below, top 3 pics.)

i'm the star in the reasonably priced car!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast