HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Findmydrive View Post
    Where was this? Because i was driving in Cheltenham and a car did the SAME thing like you have just described right infront of me
    Not cheltenham
    "You live more riding bikes like these for 5 minutes than most people do in their entire lives"

RIP Marco Simoncelli ~ 1987 - 2011
    Previous Habbox Roles: Shows Manager, Help Desk Manager, Forum Moderator, Forum Super Moderator, Assistant Forum Manager, Forum Manager, Assistant General Manager (Staff), General Manager.

Retired from Habbox May 2011

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I did that last winter. I didn't have my snow tires on and I slid into the ditch and ****** up the lower portion of my passenger side doors and my rocker panels. I was thankful it wasn't bad enough to deploy the airbags.
    I'm at a point in my life where I don't care if you like me or you don't. If you like me, cool. If you don't, meh.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Metric1 View Post
    I did that last winter. I didn't have my snow tires on and I slid into the ditch and ****** up the lower portion of my passenger side doors and my rocker panels. I was thankful it wasn't bad enough to deploy the airbags.
    That would of been hurrendously annoying! That is lucky man, you are a lucky man!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Shouldn't be that much to fix, the body work (if any) is going to be the expensive part.

If you didn't hurt the axle, most likely you'll end up replacing the brake rotor, hub, maybe wheel.

My whole wheel/tire got ripped off about a month ago.. and I just had to replace brake rotor and hub (wheel bearing).

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

Where i'm from in the UK we've managed to avoid most ice and snow.. i find it hard enough to drive in the conditions where i am now.. hope it doesnt get any worse.

I remember when i crashed my car, rolled back into a caravan attempting a ridicolous 8 point turn.. grrr.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I just buckled the wheel.

New wheel from the scrapyard and it's all set to go.

I'm so happy it didn't cost a fortune.
    "You live more riding bikes like these for 5 minutes than most people do in their entire lives"

Previous Habbox Roles: Shows Manager, Help Desk Manager, Forum Moderator, Forum Super Moderator, Assistant Forum Manager, Forum Manager, Assistant General Manager (Staff), General Manager.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I did a similar thing to that (prior to writing the thing off completely), but my tyre was just dented a tiny bit. Was dead surprised at the lack of damage though. What car is yours???

Tokens

Latest Awards:

that's good for you Oli that you got away with only a new wheel

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Aww that is bad times, hope you're alright lovely. x

Danielle

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Sergio View Post
    I did a similar thing to that (prior to writing the thing off completely), but my tyre was just dented a tiny bit. Was dead surprised at the lack of damage though. What car is yours???
    A disgusting fiat siecento, i'd quite happily write it off if it wasn't for the money

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl View Post
    that's good for you Oli that you got away with only a new wheel
    Yeah I have absolutely no money so i'm so glad it's something as minor as a wheel

Quote Originally Posted by Fifteen View Post
    Aww that is bad times, hope you're alright lovely. x
    I was a bit shaken as it was the first time i've ever lost control of my car but other than that I was all fine, thanks xx

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast