HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Alkaz View Post
    It doesnt hurt anyone, this country needs to grow a pair and deport everyone.
    what do you mean by everyone?

drink up this bottle of yeah
    and P A I N T your body on me

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    Anyone cannot be a terrorist, as we all know; terrorists tend to be from Africa or the Middle East - if not and born here in the west, they still have roots back in Africa/the Middle East and are mainly (modern) from the Islamic relgion. Enough of this political correctness.

What we need to do is have better searches on people depending on their nationality, just like Israel does. A elderly British grandmother is not going to be a terrorist, whereas a young-Pakistani man is far more likely to pose a threat.
    I hate to tell you this, but if you read the link I provided at least one of these men was white. So to me that does not suggest they were african or asian at all. I wasn't trying to be politically correct, I was using the information I was given.

Everyone should be searched, there should be no exceptions. That way nobody can be blamed for letting someone slip can they? It's common sense.

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Tash. View Post
    I hate to tell you this, but if you read the link I provided at least one of these men was white. So to me that does not suggest they were african or asian at all. I wasn't trying to be politically correct, I was using the information I was given.

Everyone should be searched, there should be no exceptions. That way nobody can be blamed for letting someone slip can they? It's common sense.
    These men don't appear to be terrorists though, they didn't have a bomb - all it was was a empty threat as has been done in the past.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Myke View Post
    what do you mean by everyone?
    Well by everyone I didnt mean like all indians or what ever, like all people here that are just here for the moniez and we know they are. We need to show some strength of this country will just be dragged deeper into the mud weve been sinking into for years.

Tokens
    Habbo
    katie.pricejorda

Latest Awards:

Bare in mind these searches aren't just for terrorists, they're for things such as smuggling of drugs as well. I've read stories in the past of people in their 50s and 60s smuggling drugs into the country to make a fortune to retire on.

And here's a thought, currently everyone is searched as intensively as possible without being stripped. Stopping the grannies being searched intensively won't stop the terrorists seeing as they're still being searched as intensively as they currently are. So although not searching grannies might speed up the check in procedure, in reality it won't make it any safer at all, seeing as the terrorists are still being searched. It also increases the chances of corrupt officials being able to wave certain people through.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Alkaz View Post
    Well by everyone I didnt mean like all indians or what ever, like all people here that are just here for the moniez and we know they are. We need to show some strength of this country will just be dragged deeper into the mud weve been sinking into for years.
    the country decided it wanted to be multi ethnic, it is, in one way or another "our fault", that would be the case if we were asked if we wanted to be multi ethnic, were we asked? no. so it's the governments fault that in the words of you "people are just here for the moniez"

if people react with terrorism because they don't like the way the country is ran, then that's their problem. they chose to be here. you don't see these problems in places such as, idk, say russia, because they're not striving to become a multi ethnic society.

that's just the way i see it. idk. i have no idea how my post here relates to terrorism, but, ok.

this is my way of seeing the problem with "moniez"...

in the end it boils down to politics, i hate politics. it's difficult.

drink up this bottle of yeah
    and P A I N T your body on me

Tokens

Latest Awards:

These men don't appear to be terrorists though, they didn't have a bomb - all it was was a empty threat as has been done in the past.
    I don't care if they had a bomb on them at the time or not, you don't board an aeroplane nowadays and threaten to detonate a bomb, it's an idiotic thing to do. They could easily have had a bomb, and the fact that it turned out they didn't won't have been any consolation to those people who were on board that plane when it happened. They'll have been scared nonetheless. I stick by what I said, this shows anyone of any race, colour, religion, nationality, age or gender can be a terrorist and therefore every single person should be checked. If you have nothing to hide you should embrace this as a measure to keep you and everyone else safe from madmen who want to kill you. A bit of time to be searched is the least you can give to ensure you keep your life.

Oh and not searching little old women? Oh yes, lets make all those elderly people targets for devices to be planted on them why don't we :rolleyes:
    Last edited by Tash.; 09-01-2010 at 01:53 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

If this country didnt look so delicious to people from difficult countries then they wouldnt be here. Its to do with money, free NHS etc etc. Its a massive kick in the teeth when they do come here, claim everything and then blow us up. How about that man who hates England, hes been here for years and claims something like £30,000 a year in benefits, how ******* wrong is that. We've become so namby pamby about things, its our country, we need to take it back and if these 'terrorists' or what ever dont like it and want to do something, kill them.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Tash. View Post
    It's been updated today, there were 3 men aged 58, 48 and 36 and all were apparently British. This either shows that anyone can be a terrorist or some people have a terrible sense of humour if they didn't mean it "/ I personally wouldn't want to be flying anywhere right now. Despite knowing that these incidents are few and far between when you consider how many flights actually take place every single day, it's so frightening.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8449696.stm
    I'd rather not give into terrorism. Just because there have been recent bomb scares doesn't make it more likely for a bomb to go off at this time. A bomb can be planted and detonated at any time in the future. If you alter your life because of these people, then you're letting them win.

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Anyone cannot be a terrorist, as we all know; terrorists tend to be from Africa or the Middle East - if not and born here in the west, they still have roots back in Africa/the Middle East and are mainly (modern) from the Islamic relgion. Enough of this political correctness.

What we need to do is have better searches on people depending on their nationality, just like Israel does. A elderly British grandmother is not going to be a terrorist, whereas a young-Pakistani man is far more likely to pose a threat.

Wrong. Anyone can be a terrorist in this country. All they have to do is learn how to do some things and believe. Anyway, making bomb threats in pubic is one big silly thing to do. Especially when people can hear it and then things have to be delayed while Police come and arrest them etc etc.
    Last edited by xxMATTGxx; 09-01-2010 at 01:58 PM.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast