HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -Danube-

Latest Awards:

I think it's because we are getting older, Habbo is getting younger. Not much interest in it anymore.

Habbo have taken their customers away from Habbo, charging too much and not taking into account customer input very much, they try to make it look like they do, but the don't/ They don't care when you report some one, they either ban them regardless or just don't care.

Although i think it's getting better with the merge, loads more competitions, but kinda crap prizes. In years gone by i'd get excited when they would do competitions that would giveaway furni no one else would ever have. They nearly did it this time, with the world cup trophies. But then they released them for 6C :S

It seems more about the money now.
    I've left. I'm back.
    ~Dan

Tokens
    Habbo
    befas

Latest Awards:

Yeah, i think its because we're getting older and when we were younger it was better. I also think its because alot of things on habbo have changed ... eg) the habbo games have gone and you can't drop-trade any more. So i think there has been to much change :/
    Just Before You Thought It Couldn't Get Any Worse ........

HaHaHaHaHa I Blew You Up

Tokens
    Habbo
    -complex-

Latest Awards:

They also need to quit leaving furni in the catalogue, let them become seasonals/rares like the old days. That way they're in more demand however I don't think they care about what the players want now. Prizes used to be unique supers now it's more like here is a rubber duck and an awful badge don't have too much fun with this fantastic gift... The incentives are starting to fade away.
    It's like they just did with the big wave furni i bought quite a bit of it thinking it would go out of the catalogue then increase in price.

'We're kick starting our summer-inspired festivities with something hot, hot, hot! Get sunstroke over the brand new Big Wave Furni now available from the Catalog! There are Inflatable items for your pool, Lifeguard Towers, Beach Balls, Changing Rooms and Water Patches that you can swim in (I know, right!)
    Don't tread water on this one Habbos - these items are only available until Monday July 26th.'

And then the staff decide oh wait we can still make loads on this and they keep it in the catalogue...

I'm still sure that one day they'll send a new batch of thrones out in the catalogue as a rare and release the army green plasto chair...
    Just because it would be 'good business' May increase profits but loses respect from the user =/
    Est 05...

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

I think it's how they cheat everyone out of everything pretty much, so the credit prices for example but that's not exactly what I mean.

Tickets - became pretty much useless and I can't remember if we got compensation? If we did I got very little for my 900 tickets
    Camera - The disuse of this pissed me off, little compensation for film and the cameras.
    Photos - the loss of freaking photos, who actually cares about scripted photos? And besides they could have easily copied some images over. I must have spent alot on those aswell with no compensation.
    The merge - supers went down completely, my x gift was worthless both sentimentally (as it is now blue sleeping bag) and just in value with again, crappy compensation. I don't even mean in the way to other supers but like all the UK ones have is the trophy and badge.
    Keeping things in the catalogue - some things i bought to like sell on in future but now its there constantly its not gonna get me anything.
    Groups/homes - ok they technically havnt done this yet but we have the inability to use them atm. Well we can use homes but half of our stickers are missing.

I also think how noobs win pretty much everything. I mean look at that wtfriday thing, why are crappy questions like "whats your favourite colour" being answered, I want answers to groups. In terms of competitions, they take things to extremes. When we said "have a variety of winners" that didn't mean let crap people win, it meant let people who done better then the norm win, it meant actually judge competitions.

Also alot of competitions are boring and the same as any other competition, like quest "find the answer - win a badge" woopdedoo.

Oh and oversaturation is another thing, too many badges and stuff.
    Last edited by dbgtz; 26-07-2010 at 11:01 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    -complex-

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Selena Gomez View Post
    I think it's how they cheat everyone out of everything pretty much, so the credit prices for example but that's not exactly what I mean.

Tickets - became pretty much useless and I can't remember if we got compensation? If we did I got very little for my 900 tickets
    Camera - The disuse of this pissed me off, little compensation for film and the cameras.
    Photos - the loss of freaking photos, who actually cares about scripted photos? And besides they could have easily copied some images over. I must have spent alot on those aswell with no compensation.
    The merge - supers went down completely, my x gift was worthless both sentimentally (as it is now blue sleeping bag) and just in value with again, crappy compensation. I don't even mean in the way to other supers but like all the UK ones have is the trophy and badge.
    Keeping things in the catalogue - some things i bought to like sell on in future but now its there constantly its not gonna get me anything.
    Groups/homes - ok they technically havnt done this yet but we have the inability to use them atm. Well we can use homes but half of our stickers are missing.

I also think how noobs win pretty much everything. I mean look at that wtfriday thing, why are crappy questions like "whats your favourite colour" being answered, I want answers to groups. In terms of competitions, they take things to extremes. When we said "have a variety of winners" that didn't mean let crap people win, it meant let people who done better then the norm win, it meant actually judge competitions.

Also alot of competitions are boring and the same as any other competition, like quest "find the answer - win a badge" woopdedoo.

Oh and oversaturation is another thing, too many badges and stuff.
    Completely agree with everything above. Although I wasn't a Habbo X
    Est 05...

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Tbh they're doing really well aside from the fact there are god knows how many site producers and only a certain amount of articles per week. There's also the fact that they are keeping .com USA based around the site with the forums being in US time, etc.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Catzsy

Latest Awards:

They seem to be doing pretty well on the furni side etc but they are not interested in getting rid of scammers or take the report abuse tool seriously anymore.

Tokens
    Habbo
    tm

Latest Awards:

To look just at the number of people online, the merge has been pretty unsuccessful. There's far fewer people online at any one time than just the old UK or US hotels now. But Sulake have saved a lot of money by condensing it down to one client though and it has improved their financial situation.

Just from my personal viewpoint, there seems to be less interaction in rooms these days. I don't know if it's because people are confused about Habbo not being a game and just being a chatroom and don't quite understand what there is to do. There's also a huge amount of 'dating' rooms (a term I dislike greatly) that would have been shut down on previous hotels for encouraging cyber. The majority of normal Habbos don't like this and are put off by them.

People don't know what to do on Habbo any more. Previously people would have had an objective on Habbo.

Examples:
    - become rich. 'rich' Habbos now are far richer and common than ever and people starting out can not even dream of matching their wealth.
    - become famous. with 5 separate groups of Habbo users all using the hotel at different times, it's pretty impossible to become properly well known any more.
    - attain a help rank. habbo experts, high-ranked guides etc. were something many users aspired to be and worked towards becoming. in addition, many of them created help center rooms etc in order to try to attain these ranks, rooms which were hubs of discussion and activity. without x's/guides nobody is doing this any more.
    - fansite stuff. with the ban on advertising non-official fansites in-game, new ones are struggling to take a market share and the existing fansites seem too large for people to aspire to work for.
    - be trolls and hassle popular/rich/helpers/fansitestaff. with the lack of popular habbos, so many rich habbos that it's not a novelty any more, no 'helpers' and all-powerful but relatively few and generally publicly unknown fansite staff; even the trolls are struggling for things to do!
    Last edited by tm; 26-07-2010 at 12:54 PM.

Follow me on the Twitters, I like pens: twitter.com/tunderscorem

Tokens
    Habbo
    FRISC0

Latest Awards:

Basically....

Bring back old features & remove Habbo ID.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yupt

Latest Awards:

I think that they introduced things that just weren't needed, some things worked out and we liked them, others we hate and its too late to remove them now.
    Habbo tried to modernise its self too much, and I just don't think it needed it.

Going back to the known arguement; why fix something that isn't broken?
    Former Competitions Manager

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast