Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke View Post
    Where's the original youtube video?

DANJO DAN DANJO DANJO

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Neversoft View Post

DANJO DAN DANJO DANJO
    Cheers! But seriously... is that it?! |-)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Oh and to add: her debut single! Pretty awful, though I love the SNES Super Mario production after the introduction (22 seconds in).

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Neversoft View Post
    Well a lot of anime dances are generally very well choreographed but to each his own. And you don't have a documentary because no one needs to learn about games and no one wants to know about you. :eusa_booh
    Apparently 7mil people do.
    No longer active on here

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yeah was i my local paper the other day aswell Hannah montanna they called her lol.... But the program was good but she defo takes things for granted.

A PPD Website Made By The Gods.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Toltoc

what is she doing rong lol

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Special View Post
    i seen this, i was pretty shocked when i seen her before about 8 months ago i seen the actual video on youtube lol

on the documentry, she insisted she wasn't stuck up about being famous & getting the money but you could clearly see she was... her blunt answers and cocky smile gave it away

& i was telling my mum it's a little unfair - there are all these good dancers on the net and only she gets chosen... she was very lucky and in the right place at the right time

oh well, good luck to her in japan

Yeah but that's just fame really. Not everyone gets in, even if they are... crap.

It was ok. Slightly weird. I felt so sorry for the other girl who was like "Most of the boy's watching me are men -insert crying face here- I was like aww
    Sounds like someone wants to get.... funky.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yeh she seems so sweet and innocent but as soon as the woman asking the questions she didn't like she was just like ''I don't want to talk about that''. They're making a documentary about you, the least you could do is talk about what the fans are like :s and when her mum brought that box of noodles into her room she seemed so over joyed and pleased someone had done that for her. She seemed down to earth at school but at home she didn't really seem it, her dad seems to be a right gold digger and wants to make the most money he can out of it/his daughter which I thought was really bad.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Toltoc

I think she just wants to get rich $$ but she haates all the japaniease man watching her vids
    and i dont understand why they would watch her tho

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke View Post
    Cheers! But seriously... is that it?! |-)
    Well there are a bunch of other videos but yeah that is pretty much it.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulMacC View Post
    Apparently 7mil people do.
    Just because you have seven million video videos on YouTube doen't mean 7 million people want a documentary about you. :S The only YouTube person I want to have a documentary is the Angry Video Game Nerd.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast