HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Wait, how did they simulate turbulence on the plane?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by kk. View Post
    Probably went through a specifically turbulant route, although i too wondered that.

I found the live parts really random and pointless, and with anything that derren brown does, it feels setup, especially the train bit. but who knows.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

was it only me who thought it was fake lol.......

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by kk. View Post
    They could have just used the controls on the plane and shook them or some such lark?
    2110 Reputation thanks to: Intersocial
    If you Rep, please leave your name.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Fudge

Latest Awards:

Okay i love Derren Brown. He is so amazing (and even more amazing live!).

The show was great, not his best but it was still entertaining to watch. Everything he does is wonderful in my opinion! At times i thought it surely has to have been staged, but i doubt it really was, that was probably just my reaction to how spectacular it was. The guys life clearly got changed and i think its actually amazing that Derren can do that. Can't wait for his next show!
    Last edited by sammy; 09-09-2010 at 06:01 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by NaughtyNemo View Post
    and with anything that derren brown does, it feels setup, especially the train bit. but who knows.
    It feels setup but it isn't. If Derren Browns next live tour comes anywhere near you then go! It's serious mind ******y and it's impossible to fake because it's live.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by MrPinkPanther View Post
    It feels setup but it isn't. If Derren Browns next live tour comes anywhere near you then go! It's serious mind ******y and it's impossible to fake because it's live.
    Not quite impossible to fake because it's live. They could have actors who pose as random members of the public. Frankly it would be interesting to go more than once to see.
    2110 Reputation thanks to: Intersocial
    If you Rep, please leave your name.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Just watched this on 4od, absolutely brilliant; just like the rest of his shows.

I know what you mean about "feeling a connection" with the guy.. I actually feel kind of proud for him
    I'm guessing there will be another one in 30 days then?

Quote Originally Posted by AlexOC View Post
    I love Derren Browns shows, i find them fascinating. This was amazing.

And i thought the live bit where he said, its now '8/9/10 11:12" was really cool :3
    Oh, I realised he said 8/9/10 but it didn't occur to me the time followed on too.. haha

Quote Originally Posted by EddyX View Post
    Not quite impossible to fake because it's live. They could have actors who pose as random members of the public. Frankly it would be interesting to go more than once to see.
    He usually throws things around the audience to ensure the person is chosen randomly.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by EddyX View Post
    He throws frisbees or stuffed toys far into the audience to prove it's totally random. Plus in this years tour one of the tricks involved everyone in the audience where they had to go up and tick in a book on stage in the break and he'd predicted the results. It's obviously not "magic" and is misdirection and psychological influence but boy is he good at it.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Special View Post
    was it only me who thought it was fake lol.......
    I agree, if it was that easy landing the plane in a sim then **** me. Also the fact that the train bit as well as the polocemans house. I prefer his live shows to all this bollox he does now. The series he did this time last year was total crap
    Do you ever feel like you want to go home?
    Lost in the crowd and you feel alone

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast