HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Alex3213

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Samanfa View Post
    Well seeing as they are the same role that changes things. And of course - Alex was perfect for the job I do admit. I remember him telling me last August that he was leaving if he didn't get the competitions job. So you did a good job. .
    LOL did i? I wasn't even competitions staff in August, infact if I quite remember I think I planned to just be forum oriented during my area of competitions, that all changed december 30th...

But yes, I agree with Mike. I think the role is the same and I think I am the one to ask here! I don't think there's any need for another one if you wanted that to happen either as Assistant or Senior, the person would be equally as good. I don't think it's a concerning issue as whether it is a Managerial position or not, it's what they do which is important, in reality it's not that big a jump from normal to assistant in this case. It'd just be the Manager training up the new Assistant, like I got trained up when I was senior.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Not enough work to go around for a third person in "management" imo.

I do quite like Competitions Dept in the sense it looks really homely, and I think the size of it is what makes it likek that. I've considered joining it many times simply because it's a nice, small group of people who are there because they want to be. I can just imagine the Competitions team to be a group of old ladies, sat in a log cabin, around a fire with tea and biscuits. I daresay it also helps that Alex and Mike are best friends and not just "working" together - surely that has an affect on how they run their department? (aww, it's their baby)

Quote Originally Posted by aisling
    i do like the variety of events you've got on here though, and the client games sound pretty unique (rather than just the usual falling furni/cossie change rubbish) so good job!
    Aww cute. If you have any new original events which you'd like to see, feel free to post them

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12