HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: HxHD

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mrs.McCall

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by immense View Post
    Where do you stand on all the staff pretending to be dead for the last week as an elaborate halloween joke and not visiting the desk?
    If that is the case then they've shown great dedication to the cause.

Mrs.McCall - I'm out of this world.

Read all about me

Tokens
    Habbo
    Skizzling

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by immense View Post
    Where do you stand on all the staff pretending to be dead for the last week as an elaborate halloween joke and not visiting the desk?
    Well I'm not quite sure on that one, I'm sure they all turned into bats and vampires etc. :hmm:

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.McCall View Post
    I think that:

- Themes will help
    - More staff would be great
    - Regular events such as quizzes, comps
    - Cross-department promotion, perhaps a monthly report in News about the biggest issue mentioned from the HxHD manager, you could have HxHD-based forum comps

Things like that.
    Definitely need more staff.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.McCall View Post
    If that is the case then they've shown great dedication to the cause.
    They have really put the hours out.

hahaha get it

Tokens
    Habbo
    djclune

Latest Awards:

Saurav stop going on at HotelUser, you clearly have a vendetta against him. I don't get why you care so much if he is the HxHD manager? Shouldn't we all be coming up with ways of improving things around here at habbox rather than permenantly having a go at staff members and putting stress on them. I don't know what's happened between you both to make things the way you both are towards each other, but it needs to stop, it's going nowhere.

Anyway, on topic....

I agree with hiring lots of new staff, from different time zones if possible, this will ensure that there is staff in there most of the time.

*Waits to get attacked...
    That's when Ron vanished, came back speaking Spanish
    Lavish habits, two rings, twenty carats

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by The Don View Post
    Saurav stop going on at HotelUser, you clearly have a vendetta against him. I don't get why you care so much if he is the HxHD manager? Shouldn't we all be coming up with ways of improving things around here at habbox rather than permenantly having a go at staff members and putting stress on them. I don't know what's happened between you both to make things the way you both are towards each other, but it needs to stop, it's going nowhere.

Anyway, on topic....

I agree with hiring lots of new staff, from different time zones if possible, this will ensure that there is staff in there most of the time.

*Waits to get attacked...
    hence I suggested new ideas in this thread instead

They really need more and more staff. It means theres a higher chance of a staff being in there and inviting people. Also make the room a trading/games room.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mrs.McCall

Latest Awards:

Might not kill to rush through the Habbox Hallway idea and have the teles in HxHD too. Almost guarenteed traffic.

Mrs.McCall - I'm out of this world.

Read all about me

Tokens
    Habbo
    Eoin247

Latest Awards:

The sooner you start hiring more staff the sooner you'd be able to see if they work well and the sooner things will improve.
    Bonjour, la noirceur, mon vieil ami
    Je suis venu te reparler
    Car une vision piétinante doucement
    A laissé ses graines lorsque je dormais
    Et la vision
    Qui était plantée dans mon cerveau
    Demeure toujours
    Parmi le son du silence

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The Don, saurav suggested HotelUser step down because he is quite busy with other things. This is a legitimate idea. David is global moderator, site coder and then manager of the Helpdesk; surely that's a stressful load.

Anyway, it's easy to say: Hire more international staff but then again, not many of them actually apply. I think the batch before last had two international staff apply. However, I think they should give those (hehehehehe) people a try anyway because they need international staff. It's been said many times over, but HxHD is basically closed until school ends. HxHD is dead for my timezone's prime time; nice.
    r.i.p.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Grig

Latest Awards:

I don't think hiring more staff is the best option. I think hiring staff who would actually be dedicated to their job and be arsed to visit the help desk for a prolonged period of time, rather than this 1 hour that they don't frankly care about. Times have changed when staff were actually more passionate about their jobs and it's sad really.

Many more events could be done, both individually as a department and in collaboration with other departments, such as HxL, events, news, forum etc. I could send a list of different events that are possible to achieve for a help desk if you really like.
    Former: HabboxLive Manager, Asst. HabboxLive Manager, International HabboxLive Manager, Asst. HabboxLive Manager (Int.), Asst. News Manager, Debates Leader (numerous times) and 9999 other roles, including resident boozehound

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast