HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Habbox icon

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mr-Trainor

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Chippiewill View Post
    I doubt it's an error, it's not like something you 'accidentally' do, you'd have to actually edit the image to green, convert it to .ico and then upload it, if David can do that by accident then I'd say that's impressive.
    Was just going to say! .
    I move that HxF gets Blue!
    I also agree that Hx should be the one that stays orange and HxF should be changed - I'd say the blue used as the site skin background.

Not online very often

Tokens
    Habbo
    Fudge

Latest Awards:

Gemma changed it because before we didn't have one and it looked ugly. Then she changed it to the orange one, but it got confusing because all of the sites then had an orange one, so Gemma made a green one and changed it to that.

Tokens
    Habbo
    HotelUser

Latest Awards:

I doubt it's an error, it's not like something you 'accidentally' do, you'd have to actually edit the image to green, convert it to .ico and then upload it, if David can do that by accident then I'd say that's impressive. I move that HxF gets Blue!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiizzz View Post
    It's not really important but I do believe David would be behind this as an error or something. (Not in a bad way )
    Nope, I've not done anything on HabboxLive in a little while now. It was likely one of the Senior DJs, or Gemma herself. I'm sure it wasn't done done without the approval of management, though
    I'm not crazy, ask my toaster.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Alex3213

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Mr-Trainor View Post
    Was just going to say! .

I also agree that Hx should be the one that stays orange and HxF should be changed - I'd say the blue used as the site skin background.
    I agree with blue, I was gonna suggest that just as it's Habbox's other colour really.

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

I would of blamed David just because it's green, not really a major issue to be honest. Although orange is the more original Habbox standard colour, it is nice to have a different range of colours on habbox from time to time. At least you can tell theres a difference between the favicons

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I declare that it is somehow related to V6?
    Chippiewill.

Tokens
    Habbo
    iRaaave.

Latest Awards:

I wondered why this was green :L
    David.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Habboxlive didn't have a favicon before so I thought I'd give it a go by adding a green one.
    former habboxlive manager

Tokens
    Habbo
    Nickiest.

Latest Awards:

I think I just spent about 15 minutes looking at the HabboxLive website wondering what the hell you were all going on about, then I realised

I quite like it and I agree that it would be nice for each site to have a different colour.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12