HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: iPhone 5..

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Looking forward to the release tho, hopefully will have a lot more new features. Think the design will be good.

Outside the Shankly Gates
    I heard a Kopite calling
    Shankly, they have taken you away
    But you left the great eleven
    Just before you went to heaven
    The Redmen are still playing the same way

You'll Never Walk Alone.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Shiny back-glass piece? Won't be that shiny when it smashes at the fall of 1ft.
    &&July, my birthday month.. I'll be getting it if it looks good 3

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Of course there's going to be a new iPhone this year, you don't need news reports for that. Probably may contain their new A5 chip, who knows!

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens

Latest Awards:

My assumption of the iPhone 5 is an Apple rendition of whatever Android has going at the moment. There won't be any interesting features. The iPhone 4 was a let down due to other mobile OS' getting in there sooner and quicker. As the phrase goes, "it's only good because it's on an iPhone".

So I'm not waiting with baited breath. The only company to bother looking at for advances in the mobile industry is Android.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Have been looking forward to this release for the past 2 months, yes its very early and all iphones are released late june/early july so thats nothing new.

About the features I really doubt it will be 4G simply because Apple like to hold off on putting the most up-to-date features in their phones and as mentioned in an earlier post if UK gets 4G in 2015 then it is way to early for Apple to put it into their next generation iPhone.

I will never the less get the iPhone as ive had enough of my blackberry and the only iPhone I have owned is a 3G and I loved it then.
    The contract prices will be unbelievably high so I will most probably get it direct from Apple on PAYG and simply get a nice deal from Orange via retentions line when my current contract ends.

In a few months a lot of rumours will begin about the next generation iPhone and thats when it gets interesting.

That article is trash.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12