HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

i love this thread already

ghosts of a thousand
    johnny truant
    i killed the prom queen
    dry kill logic
    i-def-i

etccccccc

Tokens

I like quite a few hardcore bands, The Devil Wears Prada, Underoath, Asking Alexandria, Attack Attack, the list goes on.

The last two are more "trance metal" than hardcore but I like them all the same none the less. One hardcore song that I really dig that I can't figure out the name to is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5iNOWnKkw0

If anyone has that iphone app or whatever it is that recognizes every song, use it on that video please! =D

Tokens

Latest Awards:

FINALLY, somebody with good music taste.
    Alexandra!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Zellit View Post
    I like quite a few hardcore bands, The Devil Wears Prada, Underoath, Asking Alexandria, Attack Attack, the list goes on.

The last two are more "trance metal" than hardcore but I like them all the same none the less. One hardcore song that I really dig that I can't figure out the name to is:

If anyone has that iphone app or whatever it is that recognizes every song, use it on that video please! =D
    FYI none of those bands are hardcore, they're all metalcore. there's a huge difference between metalcore and hardcore

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by samsaBEAR View Post
    Warning: Conatains language that is filtered on the forum!

personally im not a huge type of this sort of hardcore, but this band are one of the biggest/most popular hardcore bands ever

moderator alert Edited by Infectious (Forum Moderator): Please remember to add spoilers and a clear warning to mild content that is filtered.
    Ah, gotta me honest not really my type of thing - it is a sort of 'almost' screamo style there - like it isn't screaming as such, but it is on its way to go there

Tokens
    Habbo
    :Blainyckz

This is a good one (Song contains swearing)

Quote Originally Posted by Marketing View Post
    Could you link me to a well known 'straight up' hardcore band?

I know I could search, but I wouldn't know if I am listening to good or bad hardcore
    ---------- Post added 06-05-2011 at 11:10 PM ----------

That song is Pheonix Mourning - One January Morning

Quote Originally Posted by Zellit View Post

Last edited by Chris; 06-05-2011 at 10:48 PM.
    Habbox users I need help developing my website I'm looking for coders and graphics designers message me!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i used to be into this **** a lot more when i was younger, like 14/15 ish
    i still listen to some now, but i listen to a lot more genres now

Tokens
    Habbo

I listen to all sorts too such as grime/dnb/punk etc but I prefer hardcore/deathcore as 90% of the time the music is what the bands want to play not what they think people will like. In the words of Pay no respect "This is who I am, This I what I live for"
    Habbox users I need help developing my website I'm looking for coders and graphics designers message me!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

post-hardcore!

Tokens
    Habbo

Hard/Deathcore are where its at haha Listen to this song it is actualy awesomeeee

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast