HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Gibs960

Latest Awards:

No, I deleted her about 3 minutes after the argument tbh. And if anything she's said more than me, she knows I'm self concious about my teeth so she starts tellin my mates that I have horrible teeth and stuff, then starts callin my dad names.

Tokens

Don't scare the kid by saying people have been excluding for it!

You can tell he's worrying over it!
    Everything works out nice in the end, the sun will marry the moon... it'll be fine!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Gibs960 View Post
    No, I deleted her about 3 minutes after the argument tbh. And if anything she's said more than me, she knows I'm self concious about my teeth so she starts tellin my mates that I have horrible teeth and stuff, then starts callin my dad names.
    Mate, really?

I doubt your mates give two ***** about what someone says about you, and if they haven't noticed what you look like they are evidently brain dead anyway.

Some advice in future; just don't bother.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

you're both breaking the law by using habbo retro

Tokens
    Habbo
    Wikiii

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Mathew View Post
    How can you be sure she actually took a photography?

..idk, Wikiii might be able to help with this!
    LMAOOOOOOOOOO go away

it depends, if you were bullying her she can get the police involved but if she was calling you back then idk why would she report you to the police if it was her too :S

LMAOOOO KYLE

x brandon x

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Wikiii View Post
    LMAOOOOOOOOOO go away

it depends, if you were bullying her she can get the police involved but if she was calling you back then idk why would she report you to the police if it was her too :S

LMAOOOO KYLE
    I genuinely do not think anyone has ever reported someone to the police due to a habbo retro argument lol

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Marketing View Post
    I genuinely do not think anyone has ever reported someone to the police due to a habbo retro argument lol
    Wouldn't that be classed as "wasting police time" surely? It's not breaking any laws apart from the retro itself but that's down to the people who run it.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens
    Habbo
    Gibs960

Latest Awards:

Is a school allowed to give sanctions for something outside of school, is there some sort of guidelines?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

You're going to get expelled, your education will be ****** up, your family will have to sell up and move to an area with a sub par school that will accept you and give you a below average education, you will leave school do a brick laying course and end up on the dole as an alcoholic for these actions.

I hope you're sorry!

Or you could just man the **** up and apologise to the girl.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Gibs960

Latest Awards:

I'll apologise but only in the hope that she will, not because I'm made to, I realise that my actions were wrong and I could dealt with the situation differently but having said that she hasn't apologised for saying anything about me or my family.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast