HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

I need to go see Lancaster It would be my first choice if it wasn't SO northern. Mind you I might love it when I get up there, so I just don't know

tumblr
    | twitter | lastfm
    skype name: rosierozi

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by clueless View Post
    Yeah I loved York, not just the campus but the city too is lovely. Their film facilities are mindblowing as well it's like a film studio lol, I'll be really really upset if I don't get in not gonna lie

I see you are applying to Leeds as well, I went to their open day! I loved the city and the campus it was perfect however the course wasn't ideal for me so I was gutted that I didn't like that aspect of it because the rest was fantastic!
    Oh of course, York is an amazing place! I remember visiting it quite often when I was younger with my parents... the old buildings, York Minster and the National Railway Museum were always particular favourites of mine </geek>..

oooo nice which open day were you at? I remember going to the one on a Saturday in July, and then the one a couple of weeks ago. I'm quite near to Leeds so I visit the city quite a bit.. I've never really thought about it being nice, haha. But yeah, I was quite surprised with how nice the university in particular was.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemo View Post
    Gonna apply for computer science or software engineering at

Leeds
    Sheffield
    newcastle
    Kent
    Reading

I haven't sent it off yet so i might change em. Predicted grades are A*AC so hopefully i'll get into these lot.
    Wooo, Leeds and Newcastle!

I was SO close to applying to Kent and Reading but realised it was a combination with linguistics at Kent and I replaced Reading with Sussex!

Quote Originally Posted by Marketing View Post
    Not going to Uni until 2013, but look at Durham and Hull at the moment
    I've heard nothing but good things about Durham!

Quote Originally Posted by Andeeh View Post
    Not to sure at the moment, I really want to get some experience working in Media, but wouldn't mind a bit of travelling if I can afford
    ooooh, well that sounds like a good way to spend a year! Have fun and good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Rozi View Post
    I need to go see Lancaster It would be my first choice if it wasn't SO northern. Mind you I might love it when I get up there, so I just don't know
    Problem with the Northerners?!? !

Tokens

Latest Awards:

well yeah
    I hate rain and the cold

but everyone's really friendly and stuff up there
    but also it's so far away from home

tumblr
    | twitter | lastfm
    skype name: rosierozi

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Mathew View Post
    Oh of course, York is an amazing place! I remember visiting it quite often when I was younger with my parents... the old buildings, York Minster and the National Railway Museum were always particular favourites of mine </geek>..

oooo nice which open day were you at? I remember going to the one on a Saturday in July, and then the one a couple of weeks ago. I'm quite near to Leeds so I visit the city quite a bit.. I've never really thought about it being nice, haha. But yeah, I was quite surprised with how nice the university in particular was.
    I went there once when I was about 8 and once again a few weeks ago for open day! But I'm sure I'll explore those places if I get in haha.

I went to the Saturday one in July too! Although I decided to be completely crazy and get a coach there from London at 11pm at night, get there at 5am and then stay awake all day looking around Leeds and the university, was knackered when I came home that night!

I'd never been there before and just really liked it I really wanted to go up north somewhere, I don't like where I live much The university was lovely!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

well yeah
    I hate rain and the cold

but everyone's really friendly and stuff up there
    but also it's so far away from home
    ugh fair point tbh... it's been raining non-stop since this morning!

yeah it's a long way from home.. how d'ya think I'd feel if I ended up at Sussex? !

Quote Originally Posted by clueless View Post
    I went there once when I was about 8 and once again a few weeks ago for open day! But I'm sure I'll explore those places if I get in haha.

I went to the Saturday one in July too! Although I decided to be completely crazy and get a coach there from London at 11pm at night, get there at 5am and then stay awake all day looking around Leeds and the university, was knackered when I came home that night!

I'd never been there before and just really liked it I really wanted to go up north somewhere, I don't like where I live much The university was lovely!
    Haha, small world! Oh heck that must have been a long day... especially whilst sitting through the talks on Fees & Finance!

I haven't looked at any universities down South so I do wonder if they differ; Leeds and Newcastle have loads and loads of fields just outside the main city which may be somewhat of a factor.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Wooo, Leeds and Newcastle!

I was SO close to applying to Kent and Reading but realised it was a combination with linguistics at Kent and I replaced Reading with Sussex!

I've heard nothing but good things about Durham!

ooooh, well that sounds like a good way to spend a year! Have fun and good luck!

Problem with the Northerners?!? !
    Yeah it is supposed to be one of the best in the UK, would love to do a Masters in Marketing or Accounting.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Marketing View Post
    Yeah it is supposed to be one of the best in the UK, would love to do a Masters in Marketing or Accounting.
    Marketing. How appropriate!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Marketing. How appropriate!
    Pure coincidence - honest :rolleyes:

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Good luck!
    I'm not smart enough to be in york uni but im in york st john uni and the city really is lovely

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'm going to apply this year but if I don't get the grades I want I'll re-apply next year.

I'm applying for Criminology and Sociology. I still need to decide on a insurance and I need to get my history teacher to change my predicted grade - a C is fairly ridiculous.

My choices are:

Kent (Canterbury) - ABB
    Lancaster - ABB
    Surrey - ABB/BBB
    Cardiff - ABB
    you'll love it at kent rozi, if you go there. it's so fun: just be careful with yr moneys cause it's expensiveeeeee.

kent's english department is nottttttt good haha. well, it's alright but i did an english module last year messy messy messy.

i think i'm applying again to uni this year but i don't know yet, i wanted to find a job. i don't know if a degree in drama is going to improve my chances of getting professional acting work. i don't think it will.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast