HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Adios x

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Skynus View Post
    Wow, it's a shame to see such an active user go. You've been a great person to see around HxF and even though we never even spoke you seem like a really nice guy!

Good luck in whatever you wish to do next and I'm glad to know you're still gonna visit from time to time
    Thanks, well done on your recent promotion - you will do great

I guess everyone will leave at some stage, perhaps not quite as sudden as this though.

Quote Originally Posted by Samanfa View Post
    Aww I am really shocked and upset that you are leaving Dom! I remember so much with you to be honest, you telling me you were Spanish and me not knowing so I felt stupid. You telling me I have a few years to beat your posts etc! I remember you on MSN years ago and I remember the 'Demela' person who cloned you and actually owned a fansite which I found out a while later!

I hope you will return soon, I understand your reasons and I wish you well, and I wish you luck Dom xxx.
    I said I would miss people

There have been so many memories with you, and yes Demela! What a hero He owned a fansite? Ooh :L But I never owned a fansite, so how could they? :S :L

Thanks, I will of course still post occasionally, just I won't be visiting on a regular basis - as you saw with my reasoning - it has been playing around my head for a fair amount of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke View Post
    Goodbye mate, sorry for your loss! Do be sure to drop in now and again
    Don't be sorry, I guess these things may happen in life, however painful they may be.

As said above, I will of course drop by every so often, just not on a regular basis

Quote Originally Posted by Mr-Trainor View Post
    It's such a shame to see you leaving, Dom . I remember our times in RV as well lol, and I didn't make that many grabbers ! Anyhow, I can understand your reasons for feeling you have to go but I'm glad you'll still be coming on at times ! I do, however, wish you the best of luck with what ever you decide to do .
    "that many" - I can't remember a time when we still played without a new grabber Not that I was much better but you know! haha

Thanks x

Quote Originally Posted by McDonalds View Post
    Such a shame you're leaving as you're an active user that wasn't scared to post their opinion!
    Good luck in the future, Dom! xxx
    I do sometimes wonder if I should have kept my gob shut at times, but you know!

Thanks very much, and you too

Quote Originally Posted by Mathew View Post
    Been a pleasure speaking to you for the past few years, Dom. All the best! xo
    Oh **** I missed you out. omgMatt x I meant to put you in after the RV guys! Sorry (

And you, Mat

Quote Originally Posted by Nuxty View Post
    Although I don't know you very well personally Dom, I can say seeing you around the forum over the years and by just reading what some of the guys above have said, really does show you're valued and well thought of around here. I wish you the very best in life, your goodbye post was lovely and you are heading off to do bigger and better things, but all for the right reasons. I hope you achieve all you intend to in life and really aim high and make your friend proud. All the best and good luck. xx
    Thanks so much for your kind words, Charlie.

There are a range of things I intend to do in the not too distant future, and I wish you all the best too! I never realised, but you actually signed up to the forum in January 07 - the same as me!

All the best

Quote Originally Posted by buttons View Post
    i agree i feel the same really about so much time wasted here but it was useful at times
    i never 'hated' you though but we did disagree a few times before. 'well alright', that all? oh well nice knowing ya bye!!!
    (will never forget jacks videos of you though, i want reward loll)
    Sorry, Jen! I am one to lose the term hate loosely - never been one to find hate as a massive thing, since it is just the opposite of love! I am not sure what it was about you, but I was wrong. And yeah, course we had arguments - but I don't think there are any users I haven't ever argued with.. :L

I knew those videos would come up, and I was actually tempted to post a few to my main post. As much as they didn't aim to, I did actually find them quite amusing myself - especially now haha. Would have been nice if the user could have come forward at the time though, after all if you are brave enough to make them I would of thought he could have been man enough to say so. Looking back at it now, I would probably thank him for the entertainment..!

Byee

---

I will of course be checking this thread specifically for the next few days as I would not want to ignore any messages people may write - as that would be damn right rude

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Rozi View Post
    hahahaah those videos are habbox ledgends

fair enough for your reasons though but it's sad that we're losing such a fab member of the community

adios my lovely x
    I agree :L

Thanks, Rozi All the best x

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Such a shame to see you go, i know you brought a lot of good ideas to habboxforum well as habbox as a whole. The reasons why you're leaving is fair so good luck in whatever you do next

Byeeeeee x

Tokens
    Habbo
    Vernier

Latest Awards:

aw sorry to see you go Dom! Best of luck in the real world!

David.
    D A V I D pm me | View my profile Vsit my Habbo homepage
    Last +Rep from - Catzy
    My habbo is currently:

Tokens
    Habbo
    mdport.

Latest Awards:

Bye Goodluck for the future x

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

yh cheers dom fort id be on der but nooo. byeee

Ekelektra is offline Content Design Manager
    HabboxLive Senior DJ (Erin)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Ekelektra

Latest Awards:

Bye I didn't talk to but I did read your posts and you made some great points. Best of luck in the future

Tokens
    Habbo
    Charlotte

Latest Awards:

Its such a shame to see such a active user going as everyone else said Good luck in the future bye!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Palosm

Such a shame to see you go!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Catzsy

Latest Awards:

Dom, I was really sorry to hear your news - I feel maybe you should just have a small break and then maybe come back. You have always been one of the most colourful and active members on here and your contribution has been immense. Anybody I am sure that really knows you must realise what a great person you are. Sure you have a tenacity in a argument which is probably equalled only by one or two other members but I do feel that this shows a great strength of charactor and you will go far in your life as you have the intellect to go with it. Who will ever forget the DomC v Habbox videos. LOL I love them. Basically, lots of people call others a legend but you really are one and I will be really sorry to see you go - so don't! xx Also don't forget that all anything sweet has to be balanced with a little sour otherwise life would be very boring.
    For those who have not seen the DomC v Habbox videos. Have a treat here!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOWWa...eature=related
    Last edited by Catzsy; 04-11-2011 at 09:51 AM.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast