HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Thanks Mike!

Tokens
    Habbo
    .Shar.

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Mathew View Post
    This will be the last one... starts at 8:30am on Monday! How about you?
    Oh you're lucky! My last is on Tuesday at 9:30

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Grig View Post
    Thought you were part of some secret sect, it's probably all brainwashing- poor guy!

Thanks Mike, your boredom must have taken you to a new level. I think I might rather listen to Justin Bieber singing than that .
    Really? It's THAT bad? Really?

Sure, I wouldn't mind being a CHARASMATIC LEADER of a sect.. !

Quote Originally Posted by Shar View Post
    Oh you're lucky! My last is on Tuesday at 9:30
    Ooooo that's not too bad! I really need to do as many past exam papers as I can throughout the year cos I'm gonna be upset if I don't get into uni! !

Tokens

Latest Awards:

that'd require charisma though.

Tokens
    Habbo
    .Shar.

Latest Awards:

Ooooo that's not too bad! I really need to do as many past exam papers as I can throughout the year cos I'm gonna be upset if I don't get into uni! !
    You make me wanna punch you in the face. You've been revising a lot you will get in don't stress yourself out!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Grig

Latest Awards:

"I had a dream to pass this exam and sadly it didn't happen, so now instead of suicide I have decided to take over the world"

That could be your first speech, I expect it on youtube shortly.

But in all seriousness, good luck, but you're a smart guy so I'm sure you won't need it ! x
    Former: HabboxLive Manager, Asst. HabboxLive Manager, International HabboxLive Manager, Asst. HabboxLive Manager (Int.), Asst. News Manager, Debates Leader (numerous times) and 9999 other roles, including resident boozehound

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Inseriousity. View Post
    that'd require charisma though.
    Haha, I really must concede to that..

You make me wanna punch you in the face. You've been revising a lot you will get in don't stress yourself out!
    I need AAB and I'm finding Psychology a bit more difficult than last year! I've been revising for this Sociology exam since we started the year... my teacher has us read the whole chapter from Haralambos and Holborn, making notes on a few pages each week. Then we have a lecture for each of the ten weeks and more background stuff.. omg!! Gonna cry it they're hard questions!!

Quote Originally Posted by Grig View Post
    "I had a dream to pass this exam and sadly it didn't happen, so now instead of suicide I have decided to take over the world"

That could be your first speech, I expect it on youtube shortly.

But in all seriousness, good luck, but you're a smart guy so I'm sure you won't need it ! x
    We did a bit of work into Durkheim's study on suicide this week... arghhh! Thank you!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Ms.Aquamarine

Latest Awards:

Awww how brotherly. Thanks for helping Matty, Mike!
    Last edited by Ms.Aquamarine; 21-01-2012 at 12:57 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Ms.Aquamarine View Post
    Awww how brotherly. Thanks for helping Matty, Mike!
    I just knew you'd say something to that effect!

Tokens
    Habbo
    .Shar.

Latest Awards:

Haha, I really must concede to that..

I need AAB and I'm finding Psychology a bit more difficult than last year! I've been revising for this Sociology exam since we started the year... my teacher has us read the whole chapter from Haralambos and Holborn, making notes on a few pages each week. Then we have a lecture for each of the ten weeks and more background stuff.. omg!! Gonna cry it they're hard questions!!

We did a bit of work into Durkheim's study on suicide this week... arghhh! Thank you!!
    I know how you feel, the pressure is really on this year. I'm so worried about the politics exam I have on Tuesday I'm already preparing to retake. I only need a BBB for the course I want to do, however I need to do an entrance exam and interview (when they invite me to one if any of the unis ever do :@) and its just adding to my stress levels because I still don't know my options as I haven't even received any invites to interviews yet. /rant over

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I know how you feel, the pressure is really on this year. I'm so worried about the politics exam I have on Tuesday I'm already preparing to retake. I only need a BBB for the course I want to do, however I need to do an entrance exam and interview (when they invite me to one if any of the unis ever do :@) and its just adding to my stress levels because I still don't know my options as I haven't even received any invites to interviews yet. /rant over
    Well no news is good news.. at least it's not a rejection! What have you applied for? Luckily, I had no entrance exam or interview so I managed 5/5 offers, woo!!
    Good lucky for Tuesday - I'm sure you'll do better than you think! xo

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast