HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: HabboxWiki

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zuth

Latest Awards:

Just to clear a few things up, categories will be added pretty soon to make navigating the site easier, I'll post a thread when this is done. Any grammar/spelling issues can be fixed by your self if you make an account. The coming soon pages can also be added to by you, we are currently still adding content to the pages though, once again, Ill post a thread when some more content has been added So far, thanks for all the positive comments, this wiki has been worked on for at least 4 months so its a great relief to release it as a pre-release state!

RIP Grandad - Click here to see my Dads Subaru Impreza WRX STI in action!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Glitzen

Latest Awards:

It's abit.. all over the place. Only Matt's name is bolded on the main page and there is far too many "!" after every sentence. But i'm sure with time it'll become great.
    all i care about is laura prepon & cats.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zuth

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Zak View Post
    It will be great over time. Maybe it could use Habbox's graph on the when talking about rares, so people can see their decline/incline.

The first thing I searched (Throne).. had a spelling mistake on the first line. Needs to be more professionally written too.. but I suppose that will come with time

I personally think there should be a team dedicated to this as well? Up keep, writing new sections and so forth? Has that been setup yet?
    I also wouldn't mind a dedicated team as It would be allot easier to manage the main site/wiki!

---------- Post added 13-02-2012 at 05:46 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Emma View Post
    It's abit.. all over the place. Only Matt's name is bolded on the main page and there is far too many "!" after every sentence. But i'm sure with time it'll become great.
    The home page is only temporary and things will be sorted into categories over time

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Zuth View Post
    I also wouldn't mind a dedicated team as It would be allot easier to manage the main site/wiki!

Would be a good idea, esp because it needs a lot of content to get it up to date. O and I created an account, I'll be editing things from time to time, like that spelling mistake

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mr-Trainor

Latest Awards:

It will be great over time. Maybe it could use Habbox's graph on the when talking about rares, so people can see their decline/incline.

The first thing I searched (Throne).. had a spelling mistake on the first line. Needs to be more professionally written too.. but I suppose that will come with time

I personally think there should be a team dedicated to this as well? Up keep, writing new sections and so forth? Has that been setup yet?
    There are staff in the content department who work on it, but everyone can contribute by making an account and editing a page; although it has to be approved before it goes live. As for spelling mistakes, you can correct them yourself, but I do agree that some of it could have been written more professionally. Anyway, we can edit it as can anyone else, so it isn't too much of a problem .

Not online very often

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Mr-Trainor View Post
    There are staff in the content department who work on it, but everyone can contribute by making an account and editing a page; although it has to be approved before it goes live. As for spelling mistakes, you can correct them yourself, but I do agree that some of it could have been written more professionally. Anyway, we can edit it as can anyone else, so it isn't too much of a problem .
    Yeh yeh I've just created an account so I'll correct anything I don't think is quite right

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i hate to rain on the parade and it's nice to give habbox as many dimensions as possible when fansites face a tough time but i just don't get it. overhyped, i just, not for me.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zuth

Latest Awards:

I'm not going to go making a list of excuses for " but I do agree that some of it could have been written more professionally" I also agree, but we have always been under pressure to get the wiki out sooner!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Zuth View Post
    I'm not going to go making a list of excuses for " but I do agree that some of it could have been written more professionally" I also agree, but we have always been under pressure to get the wiki out sooner!
    Don't feel under pressure. This is Habbox, you give your time up for free. They should be thankful they have people like you!

I think it's a really good idea Ben. It will all come together with time, I'm sure everyone understands the situation. Habbo needs a good Wiki to be honest, it's cool to learn about the history of some items on the hotel. Man I'm sad.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zuth

Latest Awards:

Don't feel under pressure. This is Habbox, you give your time up for free. They should be thankful they have people like you!

I think it's a really good idea Ben. It will all come together with time, I'm sure everyone understands the situation. Habbo needs a good Wiki to be honest, it's cool to learn about the history of some items on the hotel. Man I'm sad.
    Haha, It's gona take some time to finish, but It should be worth it

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast