HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: X-Factor

Tokens
    Habbo
    Charz777

Latest Awards:

The auditions are the most exciting part of the X-Factor; seeing who is insanely good, horrifically bad and who is going to kick-off. So why ITV only show 8 minutes of singing is beyond me. We'll have plenty of time to find out about the lives of the ones who will go far when they are hunted by paparazzi so why the waste the whole show on that is beyond me.

Judges' houses are always good, at least they were last year, so I'll look forward to that.

I always get bored for the live shows, but watch the final. Don't usually care who wins unless someone really stand out.

As for voting, I've never voted for TV contests or reality TV because I think it's an absolute waste of money.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tokens

Latest Awards:

enjoying it so far but once the auditions are over I'll probably get bored of it haha, especially once the live shows come unless there's somebody who i really like

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Think they're going overboard on guest judges, should just have 4 solid judges or better yet if they're going to use them, bring back X Factor contestants who were in the live shows and made something of themselves? I'd rather see someone who has been there, done that etc.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Wispur

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Samanfa View Post
    Think they're going overboard on guest judges, should just have 4 solid judges or better yet if they're going to use them, bring back X Factor contestants who were in the live shows and made something of themselves? I'd rather see someone who has been there, done that etc.
    Nicole is the 4th judge I like the guest judges anyway, sorta keeps it fresh.
    Former General Manager
    Former Forum Manager
    Former Site Manager

I've left, but I still visit sometimes!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Red

Latest Awards:

Last year, I lost interest at the audition stage and watched a few episodes of the lives. This year, I've only watched one episode. I don't really like the judges and just feel it isn't xfactor if Simon isn't there! American panel looks so good and I love Demi's and Simons banter, so I'll probably watch that.
    Last edited by Red; 09-09-2012 at 10:46 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

This is what you've missed out on!

Tokens
    Habbo
    A4R0N

Latest Awards:

i love leona lewis

Tokens
    Habbo
    Wispur

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Oleh View Post

This is what you've missed out on!
    He was great, especially considering he was so nervous to start with.
    Former General Manager
    Former Forum Manager
    Former Site Manager

Tokens
    Habbo
    Charz777

Latest Awards:

Yes, I've been watching X-Factor As of tonight I'm quite interested, probably for the first time since I saw Rhydian (Oh, he was epic!)

Anyhow, if we're talking about the content of the show, I quite like Melanie, Jahmene and as long as they don't become another One Direction (which they most likely will), Union J.

I really disliked Christopher so I'm so glad he's gone and hope they don't return him for the wild card. I'd like Adam back for that.

I think Rylan completely overreacted when Nicole told him he was through to lives, it was annoying and he's humiliated himself in front of the nation. Score!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tokens
    Habbo
    Wispur

Latest Awards:

I was quite surprised that Gary didn't put Christopher through but hopefully he'll come back through the wild card.
    Former General Manager
    Former Forum Manager
    Former Site Manager

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast