HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The Hobbit!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default The Hobbit : An unexpected journey

Wow, what a movie. Watch it at the premiere last night and it was one of the best movies I've seen.

The quality watching it with a High Frame Rate is exceptional - crystal clear and it feels like you are there, not to mention the added brilliance of 3D. It was a very very well made movie with awesome special effects. So smooth to watch, ran flawlessly. If you are going to see this movie I would definitely recommend you watch it at a High Frame Rate - 3D adds a lot to the movies as well.

I had no problems with this movie at all, great storyline and no really boring bits when you think hurry up & get on with it.

Definitely recommend you go and see this movie, even if you're not a fan of the Lord of the Rings trilogy or movies similar to The Hobbit.

10/10 by far.

moderator alert Threads merged by Matts (Forum Super Moderator)
    Last edited by Matthew; 13-12-2012 at 06:09 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Theres already a thead for this film, there was no need to bother making another...

moderator alert Edited by Matts (Forum Super Moderator): Do not post pointlessly, and please leave the moderating to the moderators.
    Last edited by Matthew; 13-12-2012 at 06:12 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i read an article or something saying it was too long? do you agree with that cus i'd rather just wait until i'm at home if it's too long, don't wanna risk missing any action :/

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by McDonalds View Post
    i read an article or something saying it was too long? do you agree with that cus i'd rather just wait until i'm at home if it's too long, don't wanna risk missing any action :/
    It's not too long at all, I think people expect Peter Jacksons films to be short like 1 & a half hours like other films. But lets face it, all his films are long and interesting. For me it was perfect length, could of gone on another hour and I would of been comfortable.

and @Celtix; that is 'what quality are you watching this film in', it isn't a thread about the discussion of the movie. If you can't post anything relatable to the movie, don't post at all thanks.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyShore View Post
    It's not too long at all, I think people expect Peter Jacksons films to be short like 1 & a half hours like other films. But lets face it, all his films are long and interesting. For me it was perfect length, could of gone on another hour and I would of been comfortable.

and @Celtix; that is 'what quality are you watching this film in', it isn't a thread about the discussion of the movie. If you can't post anything relatable to the movie, don't post at all thanks.
    http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=763728

http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=765185

look before you say anything.

moderator alert Edited by Matts (Forum Super Moderator): Do not post pointlessly, and please leave the moderating to the moderators.
    Last edited by Matthew; 13-12-2012 at 06:12 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Threads from last month? Nice. Think it's time for a fresh one don't you think, and if the mods have a problem with it I'm sure they could merge the threads together. You don't need to be going around telling people what they can & can't do. If I want to make a new thread I will, those threads are outdated.

Tokens
    Habbo
    merlin15

Latest Awards:

I have to travel to see the 42fps 3D at Newcastle.

Can not wait, Richard Armitage . Sherlock is going to come back next year

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyShore View Post
    Threads from last month? Nice. Think it's time for a fresh one don't you think, and if the mods have a problem with it I'm sure they could merge the threads together. You don't need to be going around telling people what they can & can't do. If I want to make a new thread I will, those threads are outdated.
    You sound mad?

OT: cant wait to see the hobbit later.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by merlin15 View Post
    I have to travel to see the 42fps 3D at Newcastle.

Can not wait, Richard Armitage . Sherlock is going to come back next year
    Haha, it's worth the travelling 42fps and 3D makes the movie even more spectacular. Even the landscapes look amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Celtix View Post
    You sound mad?

OT: cant wait to see the hobbit later.
    Nah not mad, just don't like people who think they are right about everything when they're clearly not

Awesome movie, might go see it again.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

As I made my boyfriend spend an hour in Primark I said I'd go watch the movie with him in 3D tomorrow; he even said that me watching it with him was worth a free lunch for me so basically I see a movie and get my lunch paid for. I'm sort of looking forward to it although I've only ever played Lord Of The Rings on the Xbox years ago but The Hobbit does sound interesting.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast