HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Life of Pi

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Andii View Post
    If they are smart they won't go lol it's actually awful as ye 3d effects whereby that great anyway lol it did make my other half jump a few times lol but they jump sooo easily haha
    Why do you think it's so awful? A point of a film isn't to make you JUMP neither is it to have great 3D effects! I usually go and see movies in 2D anyway because it's a waste of money for 3D (well that and there's no 3D screens in aber) so it doesn't even matter to me. If you're going to refer to your previous post in this thread then that's also a moot point as the whole plot of the book, and subsequent movie, is meant to be isolated and with not much going on. If you'd read the book, or even a summary of it (or EVEN a the subtitle of the film) you'd have realised it was about 1 boy lost, alone at sea. It's an incredibly moving and inspiring story, and THAT'S why I want to go and see it.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Garriet

Latest Awards:

i saw it on christmas eve, i thought it was really good like it was all computer generated and stuff but looked really life like. it may seem like it drags on for ages but that's the whole story after all - about a boy stranded on a boat. i personally think its really good and inspiring (but maybe that's cos i'm boring) and you should go watch it if you are interested in seeing it. my mum started crying when she thought the tiger was going to die, so you might find it quite moving/inspirational idk. i'm going to read the book, as many people say the book is better than the film.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Andii

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Garriet View Post
    i saw it on christmas eve, i thought it was really good like it was all computer generated and stuff but looked really life like. it may seem like it drags on for ages but that's the whole story after all - about a boy stranded on a boat. i personally think its really good and inspiring (but maybe that's cos i'm boring) and you should go watch it if you are interested in seeing it. my mum started crying when she thought the tiger was going to die, so you might find it quite moving/inspirational idk. i'm going to read the book, as many people say the book is better than the film.

Lol really??? Haha it really did drag on alot, only bit I actually liked was the underwater swimming seeing titanic drop but Mean like it was was really boring in my view, not e bought action scenes tbh

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i heard it was really good
    i want to read it before i watch it though
    so gonna wait it out
    xoxo Gossip Girl

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I really enjoyed it! The 3D was really superb and the story is moving. The acting is really great as well, and I really loved the scenes in India.

tumblr
    | twitter | lastfm
    skype name: rosierozi

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yupt

Latest Awards:

I want to see it, but I don't think i'll enjoy it. IF YA GET ME.

I think as a film it'll be brilliant with amazing camera work and sound etc, but as a plot it doesn't sound very entertaining for my opinion!
    Former Competitions Manager

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It looked good on the trailer but my boyfriend told me something about it which was rubbish so I steered away from seeing it.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shaz

Latest Awards:

I found it boring but funny, though I'm pretty sure it's not meant to be comedy um yeah, 3D effects were good but I got bored and just took the glasses off. Got better towards last half an hour though, found the first half bad

Tokens
    Habbo
    Andii

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Sharon View Post
    I found it boring but funny, though I'm pretty sure it's not meant to be comedy um yeah, 3D effects were good but I got bored and just took the glasses off. Got better towards last half an hour though, found the first half bad

lmao yes haha finally someone that agrees it was mega boring and tbh im still confused about what the story was even about????? what was the meaning of the whole film???? was it about him surviving it or how to befriend a lion ???

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by laura View Post
    Why do you think it's so awful? A point of a film isn't to make you JUMP neither is it to have great 3D effects! I usually go and see movies in 2D anyway because it's a waste of money for 3D (well that and there's no 3D screens in aber) so it doesn't even matter to me. If you're going to refer to your previous post in this thread then that's also a moot point as the whole plot of the book, and subsequent movie, is meant to be isolated and with not much going on. If you'd read the book, or even a summary of it (or EVEN a the subtitle of the film) you'd have realised it was about 1 boy lost, alone at sea. It's an incredibly moving and inspiring story, and THAT'S why I want to go and see it.
    I saw it, as well as read the book, have an intense love-hate relationship with it, but I think @Andii; completely missed the point of what the movie was about.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast