Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

I think Habbox proved what they think when they asked if you'd like to be an official room.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jmmey321

First, off you will never see us "Swat" Going around habbo pretending to arrest people... We are a group, based in habbo. We have a website and a forum. We are not like other groups, we started out on habbo and grew into something bigger! We now have our selves a community! We are not role players! Oh, almost for got, We tagged Habbox in our room's name not for population, but because we are supporting Habbox! Allot of our members listen to habbox's radio, including me!
    Last edited by HabboSwat; 09-02-2013 at 03:39 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Rubbish

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by HabboSwat View Post
    First, off you will never see us "Swat" Going around habbo pretending to arrest people... We are a group, based in habbo. We have a website and a forum. We are not like other groups, we started out on habbo and grew into something bigger! We now have our selves a community! We are not role players! Oh, almost for got, We tagged Habbox in our room's name not for population, but because we are supporting Habbox! Allot of our members listen to habbox's radio, including me!
    but you are role players? lol :S

. roleplay 112 up, 35 down
    (v.) To act and speak as if you are the character you're portraying. To roleplay is as much about what not to say as what TO say. It means to keep your speech in the context of the setting in which your character (or avatar) exists. Context can be defined as both time and place.

Most roleplaying that occurs is in an online setting, such as an online game, a chat room, or a message board.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

We are not like other groups, we started out on habbo
    Forgive me if I'm not seeing the difference between a group that starts on Habbo and all other Habbo groups
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

the world is a cruel cruel place

what I always like to say at times like these is get over it and *REMOVED*

moderator alert Edited by Matts (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't be rude!
    Last edited by Matthew; 09-02-2013 at 12:35 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Isharu

Latest Awards:

It is still a roleplay as it's on Habbo. If you have this group in real life then its real.

Be careful what you wish for!

Tokens
    Habbo
    :Cerys

Latest Awards:

Tbh, if you don't like what someones saying, use the ignore button so you can peacefully get back to your roleplaying

Tokens

Latest Awards:

You are roleplayers as my tweet said xoxoxoxo
    i used to put the names of my favourite singers here... then i realised nobody cared

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jmmey321

Quote Originally Posted by Jake View Post
    but you are role players? lol :S
    I say I am Founder of the group, Is that role play? No! Because I really am founder of the group, New Members who join, they are called agents, is this role play? No, we rank our members! We train our new members about rules and command. Is this role play? No, because we really are training them to be a better member! We have a security unit! Is this role play? no! Our Security Sit behind a desk checking if people really are members. Our group has partys, events, balls, games is this role play? Really?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I say I am Founder of the group, Is that role play? No! Because I really am founder of the group, New Members who join, they are called agents, is this role play? No, we rank our members! We train our new members about rules and command. Is this role play? No, because we really are training them to be a better member! We have a security unit! Is this role play? no! Our Security Sit behind a desk checking if people really are members. Our group has partys, events, balls, games is this role play? Really?
    Your playing the role of ******* cia agents or whatever you do. Its pretend. Like what little kids do when they have to jump over the lava into the castle.
    i used to put the names of my favourite singers here... then i realised nobody cared

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast