HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    mdport.

Latest Awards:

These rooms are amazing! I love the detail and the amount of creativity that has clearly gone into these rooms.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Thank you so much everyone as for the garden teleports in The Shire, I have no doubt they would look better, but I made the room before they were released, and re-doing it would require adding a level since the doors are quite big compared to the hobbit huts I built, so it's a bit of a daunting task. But I do have enough teleports so no doubt I'll get around to it one day.

And as for the trees, I tend to use them a lot as they're of a similar scale. I do have a couple of tall trees, but I tend to use them in moderation, and I find snowy pines too small and obscure for what I want to do. Friendship trees and all the varieties of tree stool work really well together, and the different settings of the friendship tree give it an even more variety, throw in some orchid trees and tree of lost souls, then a few epic christmas trees, and perhaps some flowers and vines - I'd say that's more than enough variety.

Quite surprised The Shire is taking focus over Radagast! Usually it's the other way around.

Tokens
    Habbo
    J25T

Latest Awards:

Woah some of them rooms are awesome!
    My favorite is definitely the Chinese New Year one, love it!

Voted for your badge room too

Tokens
    Habbo
    AndyATW!

Latest Awards:

some really nice rooms there!!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

wow chris these rooms are really, really good. ^_^ i'll vote for yours a little later when i go on mcdonalds to do the quests

Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquidLuck.

Latest Awards:

Forgot to post here. Voted, and like said yesterday, your room looks amazing. Good luck with the competition!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Thanks everyone! I got into the top 100 so that's great. Thanks to everyone who popped by for a chat, too!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Varnius

Latest Awards:

Not gonna give individual room feedback, but an overall. Wow great designs from yourself, chose a nice range of furni to use and it all suits the room design and theme you're going for. Great job and best of luck in the badge competition.
    Search Varnius for Habbo's Official Trading Room.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mr-Trainor

Latest Awards:

I love your badge display room, and the idea of a garden theme ! Your other rooms look great too. Well done on top 100, if it was staff judged then you probably would have been top 10 .

Not online very often

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Thank you! I knew I'd never get top ten, so I'm quite content with top one hundred. I might enter another competition some day if it's staff handled. Decided to change my badge room into a kind of teleporter junction (or -- you guessed it -- garden...) now, which links most of my rooms together. It's kind of a reimagining of one of my old rooms (that got destroyed to make way for my badge room), plus new bits. I quite like it - http://www.habbo.com/room/62253921

Last edited by Neversoft; 16-04-2013 at 03:12 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast