HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    auffant1

Latest Awards:

Erm depends really. During school season get up close to 6, brush my teeth, put in my contacts, throw some hair gel on and grab something to eat. Then drive to school

Summer time: get up around 9, check the phone, watch morning tv, have some breakfast and then bike or drive to work.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Alarm goes off at half 7, depending on my mood I'll either get up straight away and go shower or just lay in bed and end up doing a flannel wash lololol. Then faff around not deciding what to wear, makeup, hair, bish bash bosh.

Then if I have time, cereal, make myself lunch, then leave for work at 8:30 ish. 5 minute walk up a massive hill, aim to get there between :40 and :45 usually!

Tokens
    Habbo
    e5

Latest Awards:

Wake up on my alarm at 7am, sleep it until 7.45am

Go downstairs, get a cup of tea, drink it. If my dad is not in, i'll have a cigarette.

Then either get a shower/wash my hair and/or body a bit and go get dressed for work.

If I have time, i'll pop on the forum (like now) and then i'll leave for work between 8.20 and 8.30am.

I'll stop off for my lunch for the day and get to work shortly before 9

p.s. I might have a poo inbetween that if I am in need.

Tokens
    Habbo
    mdport.

Latest Awards:

Wake up at 7
    Get dressed
    Eat breakfast
    Make lunch
    Pack my bag
    Leave the house at 8

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

pee
    shower
    blow nose
    clean ears
    brush teeth
    deodorant
    get dressed
    computer
    cereal
    hair
    go work

Tokens
    Habbo
    MilksAreUs

Latest Awards:

Wake up from 6:30-7:15 -> Get Dressed -> Go and eat my toast and cuppa tea (2 sugars) -> Brush my Teeth/Wax my hair -> Get my sandwiches and drink from out of the fridge -> Sit and watch TV for the rest of the morning.

I don't really have a routine when we're off. I just go to sleep when im tired and wake up whenever.
    Jump! For my love

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yuxin

Latest Awards:

if its a school day then will wake up at sometime between 7 and 7:55 and will go pee n watev, get dressed n put on perfume or watev, brush my hair, brush my teeth then leave n walk to school at 8
    if i wake up at 7 i prob go online or will have to do homework due for that day but if i wake up at 7:55 i dnt have time for anythng extra
    i do everythinggg the night before so when i wake up its all donefor me so like i hv all my uniform laid out n have my school bag packed n then wouldve bathed/showered n stuff night before n stuff just because i dont have time in the morning and its so much effort when am half asleep having to do it all

if it isnt a school day then i do nothing all day so its illegal for me to wake up before 12
    Last edited by Gina; 28-07-2014 at 01:03 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

started to get up early at 9-10am woo used to get up at 1-4pm

wake up
    check hay day and smurfs <- addicted
    wee wee
    close the garage (my sister is too lazy to do that when she goes to work)
    leave the conservatory door open for mollie to go for a wee and morning poop
    cup of tea for my mum
    breakfast for my dog
    bring fan down from my room because my sister nicked the fan we normally have downstairs cos she cba to sort her own fan out

sister is a ***** yep
    morning done

Tokens
    Habbo
    Derrener

Latest Awards:

wake up
    breakfast - if i can be bothered
    computer
    teeth
    dressed
    computer

DERREN BROWN: MIRACLE
    A New Stage Show for 2015/16
    Derren Brown’s message is quite a simple one - we all have a story, we all have a path that has led us to where we are now and the secret to a happy life is in our own individual thoughts and actions.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Absently

Latest Awards:

Try and get myself out of bed first! When I do I jump into the shower, brush my teeth, dry myself, moisturise myself, find clothes, put on make up, then tidy up house quickly like put away plants, bins, tidy away chargers and things that the dogs may nom on open back door for dogs, lock upstairs bedrooms then hop into car and lock door behind me I'm always the last to leave the house as I tend to work later

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast