HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Name Changes

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

wait wtf you're dan2nd lol

how's life, last time I spoke to you I believe you were a decent position in Fujitsu and co-owned a paintball arena

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Haha Hey Scott, how's it going? Yeah still at Fujitsu in a slightly better job now! and the Paintball has moved to a different site now but is still more or less going
    I’ll be a story in your head, but that’s okay, because we’re all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh? Because it was, you know. It was the best. A daft old man who stole a magic box and ran away. Did I ever tell you that I stole it? Well, I borrowed it. I always meant to take it back. Oh, that box, Amy, you’ll dream about that box. It’ll never leave you. Big and little at the same time. Brand-new and ancient and the bluest blue ever. And the times we had, eh? Would had…Never had. In your dreams, they’ll still be there. The Doctor and Amy Pond and the days that never came.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Britain View Post
    Haha Hey Scott, how's it going? Yeah still at Fujitsu in a slightly better job now! and the Paintball has moved to a different site now but is still more or less going
    I am able to change your name to your Habbo name. Just friend request ..:BAMItsNick:. on Habbo

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Thanks for helping out everyone

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12