HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Room Info

Tokens
    Habbo
    Stealth

Latest Awards:

We part, only to meet again. 12/11/04

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I kinda like the design they're going at, but they're taking 10 steps backwards and creating a completely crowded UI yet again. Bad decision Sulake.
    /

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Hannah View Post
    I get the feeling it may be something to do with the iPad users and making it easier for them - obviously buttons are harder when smaller on that sort of technology.

However, I have no idea as I haven't played on an iPad and never will.
    Pretty stupid if it is as the majority of users play on a pc and not iPad. :|
    Many of the games that I create on habbo are not made for iPad users, and will be hard, or impossible(??) for them to even play. They used to be not able to go through one way gates becaues many double clickable objects could not be used on iPad. This was my way of telling people to get the **** off the tablet and use habbo on what it was created to be used on.

?? Did they make it that iPad users can go through 1 way gates and roll dices yet??

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shortages

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by KJK View Post
    Many of the games that I create on habbo are not made for iPad users, and will be hard, or impossible(??) for them to even play. They used to be not able to go through one way gates becaues many double clickable objects could not be used on iPad. This was my way of telling people to get the **** off the tablet and use habbo on what it was created to be used on.

?? Did they make it that iPad users can go through 1 way gates and roll dices yet??
    Not a clue, I know nothing about the iPad version.

bella ciao

Tokens
    Habbo
    !:random!:!

Latest Awards:

well am short sighted so works for me

!:random!:! / Becky
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/bonkers_becky

Tokens
    Habbo
    Red

Latest Awards:

lol well I also can't double click on my computer using google chrome for over a year now! and no its still broken I think.
    Surley making the ui bigger won't suit ipads?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

They use a different UI on ipad anyway

Tokens

You just touch and hold your finger over the object that requires double click on iPad. A little menu will come up and you select the object in order to perform the action. Though, it does take more steps to use it over double clicking on PC.

Here's some pictures of me making it through an one way gate:

Quote Originally Posted by Hannah View Post
    I get the feeling it may be something to do with the iPad users and making it easier for them - obviously buttons are harder when smaller on that sort of technology.

However, I have no idea as I haven't played on an iPad and never will.
    Pretty stupid if it is as the majority of users play on a pc and not iPad. :|
    iPad users don't use this version. They use a different system, so any modifications to the web client will not affect the iPad. Although I like the idea they shouldn't have released this, all dialogues around this new menu haven't been modified to fit it.
    It's so stupid removing a piece of functionality which we had no problem with (room info).

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Tokens
    Habbo
    A4R0N

Latest Awards:

my screen is being molested

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast